Tufts offer made?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyside77

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just checked my aadsas and i have "offer made" under my Tufts status. does that mean i'm accepted? i know there was a similar post before but cant seem to find it. can whoever got the same status tell me what it means? could i be waitlisted?
Thanks~

Members don't see this ad.

sunnyside77 said:
i just checked my aadsas and i have "offer made" under my Tufts status. does that mean i'm accepted? i know there was a similar post before but cant seem to find it. can whoever got the same status tell me what it means? could i be waitlisted?
Thanks~

You're in. Congratulations.

offer made = acceptance!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
sunnyside77 said:
Thanks~

Congratulations!! I had the same status for a school I applied to and it meant that i had gotten accepted.

sunnyside77 said:
Thanks~

There should be details in the Interpretation section.

congrats! You've been accepted to Tufts...by the way, what were ur stats?

congrats man, you're in!!!

steve0036 said:
congrats! You've been accepted to Tufts...by the way, what were ur stats?

my stats are included in my signature~ :D

thanks for all the replies guys! i'm really excited now!!!!
there's nothing in the "interpretation" section though. i think it's kind of weird...but i'm hoping for the best! :D

Congratulations, Sunny Side!!! Now go out and drink champagne until you pass out! :D

sunnyside77 said:
Thanks~

sunnyside77 said:
Thanks~

congrats!

sunnyside77 said:
thanks for all the replies guys! i'm really excited now!!!!
there's nothing in the "interpretation" section though. i think it's kind of weird...but i'm hoping for the best! :D

THANK YOU SUNNY. I just checked my status and it says offer made too!!! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
tinman831 said:

congrats! Tufts is a great school.

tinman831 said:

Congrats to both you and Sunnyside. I thought you were already going somewhere else tinman. Was I mistaken? Any way hope to see you guys there in the fall.

Congrats!

Now you guys that have decided to go to Tufts can worry about where to live like the rest of us :laugh:

Utes

Utes said:
Congrats!

Now you guys that have decided to go to Tufts can worry about where to live like the rest of us :laugh:

Utes

Utes, I was thinking about living in the dorms. Do you know if they provide food?

I'm not sure if they provide food. I'm married so the dorms aren't an option for me. We've been looking in Malden and other suburbs lately. You can get a lot more in terms of size and parking compared to the areas closer to the school (back bay, etc). I'm thinking of flying out there over spring break to get a general idea of what the areas are like.

Utes

Hurray, I also got an offer from tufts. One school down, two more schools to go.

After I saw this thread I thought I should check my AADSAS....and I'm glad I did!

TUFTS CLASS OF 2010!!!!

Any minorities attending Tufts in the Fall??

cgDDS said:
After I saw this thread I thought I should check my AADSAS....and I'm glad I did!

TUFTS CLASS OF 2010!!!!

Congrats CG!!! I'll miss you in Boston though!

i got "offer made" too....I just called them to see what it meant but I missed them (their office closes at 5pm)...so I'm still worrying a bit cause i'm not sure what it means (hope u guys are right!!!)

just wonderin, what would it say if you hadn't been accepted???

The stress and worry can finally be over with....I hope.. good luck to everyone else who is waiting on a school, don't give up hope...keep callin the schools

gould409 said:
i got "offer made" too....I just called them to see what it meant but I missed them (their office closes at 5pm)...so I'm still worrying a bit cause i'm not sure what it means (hope u guys are right!!!)

The stress and worry can finally be over with....I hope.. good luck to everyone else who is waiting on a school, don't give up hope...keep callin the schools

Don't stress. Offer made definitely means acceptance. I have that as my status as well but it took about a week for the actual acceptance letter to get to me. (I live in the west). After you send in your deposit it will eventually change to "offer accepted".

Congrats.

Utes

gould409 said:

It'd say "Received/Application Denied" if you were rejected. I got a few of those. :p BTW... you need to change your signature under the "acceptances" list. ;)

that's reassuring. Thanks!!