Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bianca01

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything from Tufts? I sent in my stuff over a month ago and still have not received any news or even a confirmation note that my application is complete. I called them and asked if anything was missing from the file and they said no. What is the deal?

Members don't see this ad.

Bianca01 said:
Anyone heard anything from Tufts? I sent in my stuff over a month ago and still have not received any news or even a confirmation note that my application is complete. I called them and asked if anything was missing from the file and they said no. What is the deal?

They are pretty slow. I got a complete notice by snail mail a month after sending everything in.

i've been complete for over a month at every school i applied to except one...and i've only heard something from four. i think schools in general are just slow, and while we may think a month is a lot of time, they apparently don't. so it's all just a waiting game...

Members don't see this ad :)
it seemed to me that Tufts was slow in cashing my check, but once that happened everything else went quickly - got a complete letter less than a week later and interview invite, also in the mail, a couple of days after that (this past saturday)
maybe they just mail things in batches or get slowed up with all the mailings

I just got my complete letter today by snail mail (sent my application a month ago)...of course it was in a nice thin envelope so that I could stress a bit before I got it open.