Tulane required AMCAS hardcopy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

-Goose-

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I just got an email from tulane saying that I forgot to send them the required amcas hardcopy (even though the instructions say it is suggested, not required)... :mad: anyways, I think this might be a way for them to get around the fact that they can't see all the schools I'm applying to. I don't want them to know b/c I applied to so many and they will think that I don't want to go there. any ideas? What to do???

Members don't see this ad.

Ya it kinda sucks...You could just not print that page of your app...or if its on the end after your PS then copy that page with white sheet covering up that part.

ti89 said:
Ya it kinda sucks...You could just not print that page of your app...or if its on the end after your PS then copy that page with white sheet covering up that part.

is that what you did?
I was thinking about that, but I thought it might be too scandalous? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
i honestly don't care if they see what schools i applied to. i wouldn't have applied to Tulane if i didn't want to go there.

chicagomel said:
i honestly don't care if they see what schools i applied to. i wouldn't have applied to Tulane if i didn't want to go there.

but you probably didn't apply to around 40 schools

Hi guys,

dont worry about this. I covered up the schools I applied to with a white sheet of paper and sent in the aps. My pre-med advisor said that is fine. :D

Goose-d said:
but you probably didn't apply to around 40 schools

Hey,
I remember a thread about this a little while back- I think lots of people said they were going to remove the last page with the schools or cover up the schools and copy the PS if they are on the same page. I don't think you are obligated at all to show them where you are applying and I know I will prob be applying to about 40 schools next year and I wouldn't want them to know that info either (there are alot of ways schools could interpret seeing you applied to so many and since I don't know how they will view it, I'd rather they just not know- and really, it's none of their business for now!). That said, the list of schools is the only thing I think you can keep private (until you get multiple acceptances), and everything else seems to be fair game for them to know about.

nah i left it there. If they don't want me because I applied to some schools then why should I want to go there.

on that note I also applied to near 30 schools (29)

i just cut that part off of the last page