UC Davis Wildlife and Exotic Animal Medicine Symposium, April 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psorophoraferox

LSU SVM c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else going to this? It is being held the last weekend of my spring break and I am going out of town anyway, so obviously I was forced to register. I've never been to UC Davis before! Or anywhere in California! I am very excited!

2015 Wildlife and Exotic Animal Symposium
April 11-12, 2015
The UC Davis Avian and Exotic Medicine Club, The Wildlife and Aquatic Animal Medicine Club and the Center for Continuing Professional Education will present The Exotic and Wildlife Medicine Symposium, the largest annual meeting devoted solely to exotic species produced from the School of Veterinary Medicine at UC Davis.

http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/ce/wildlife/wildlife_and_exotic_animal_medicine_symposium.cfm

Members don't see this ad.

Look like you can register for webinar as well.... I probably will do that.

Is anyone else going to this? It is being held the last weekend of my spring break and I am going out of town anyway, so obviously I was forced to register. I've never been to UC Davis before! Or anywhere in California! I am very excited!

2015 Wildlife and Exotic Animal Symposium
April 11-12, 2015
The UC Davis Avian and Exotic Medicine Club, The Wildlife and Aquatic Animal Medicine Club and the Center for Continuing Professional Education will present The Exotic and Wildlife Medicine Symposium, the largest annual meeting devoted solely to exotic species produced from the School of Veterinary Medicine at UC Davis.

http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/ce/wildlife/wildlife_and_exotic_animal_medicine_symposium.cfm

I'm going to this! And attending the marine mammal ultrasound wetlab! :)

Are you doing mostly the WAAM or AEMC track? I think I'm doing mostly the WAAM one but I'm so bummed that I can't just go to all of them! Like Dr. Mazet is one of my heros and I am super interested in wildlife zoonotic diseases but I'm also super interested in birds and beak repair is.. awesome! And then I really want to know about conservation projects but reptile poop sounds so interesting too! So on and so forth. :drowning:

I'm going to this! And attending the marine mammal ultrasound wetlab! :)

Are you doing mostly the WAAM or AEMC track? I think I'm doing mostly the WAAM one but I'm so bummed that I can't just go to all of them! Like Dr. Mazet is one of my heros and I am super interested in wildlife zoonotic diseases but I'm also super interested in birds and beak repair is.. awesome! And then I really want to know about conservation projects but reptile poop sounds so interesting too! So on and so forth. :drowning:

Yay! Probably mostly WAAM, but I'm with you - I really want to go to all of them. Where's a Time-Turner when you need it??