UC Post Baccs 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if Davis' program still start this Monday? I still haven't heard back...

Davis has 2 tracks for their program. One track includes the summer portion which is MCAT prep and the other track starts in the fall for people who Davis feels their MCAT scores are sufficient.

Members don't see this ad.

Davis has 2 tracks for their program. One track includes the summer portion which is MCAT prep and the other track starts in the fall for people who Davis feels their MCAT scores are sufficient.

Did you end up having the interview? How did it go? When are they going to let you whether or not you are accepted? Good luck!

Does anyone who got accepted for the track with the summer MCAT know if the program starts on Monday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone who got accepted for the track with the summer MCAT know if the program starts on Monday?

I remember Alicia sais that the provram would start on June 24th for those who need to prep for the Mcat.

Did you end up having the interview? How did it go? When are they going to let you whether or not you are accepted? Good luck!

After some deliberation, I've decided I'm gonna go through UCLA RAP. I live much closer and had already made all the preparations with work and housing for the program before getting the Davis invite. If only they had gotten back to me earlier :rolleyes:, I would've liked to go back to NorCal. Oh well UCLA is an amazing school and I'm sure I'll do just fine there. :)

No. I have no doubt that they're finished making decisions, but is a mass rejection e-mail really that hard to send?

I called Davis yesterday. If we haven't heard back yet, then we've been rejected. They will be sending out rejection letters this week.

Are the rejection letters via email? I kind of gave up a few weeks ago, but it'd be nice to know if I'll be seeing stuff in my mail box or inbox soon.

cost of attendance is around 13K for classes/fees. We get financial aid, which is just loans. Some people get private loans as well to pay for living expenses.

Hey guys I am new here, Can someone tell me how to start a new thread for 2013cycle????

uh, so i'm a "re-applicant" (i did poorly on MCAT, and AMCAS calculated my GPA to be 3.6 and my science GPA to be 3.4)

so, i filled out the UC post-bacc application, and under the "Grade Point Averages" they have calculated my science GPA to be 3.59 and total GPA to be 3.67.

WHY is the post-bac calculated GPA so much higher than what AMCAS calculated?? with my post-bac GPAs, i dont really feel like i should even apply now...

ANY THOUGHTS??

Last edited:
Hi guys, I don't know if anyone still looks at this thread but....

I got waitlisted for UCSF post bacc... Has anyone ever gotten off the waitlist? Does anyone know how long the list is? or how likely anyone would even reject UCSF?

:/ Thanks.