UCSD EM residency?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lattimer13

good boy!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody have any information on it and willing to share it?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe this is armed forces only residency. Not sure but I think that is whay I ran into.

ElZorro said:
I believe this is armed forces only residency. Not sure but I think that is whay I ran into.

Could you be confusing UCSD with NMCSD? The EM residents at NMCSD do trauma and tox rotations at UCSD but UCSD does not appear to be associated with the military otherwise.

UCSD Emergency Medicine
:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I've met physicians from UCD and they have all impressed me very much with their skills and knowledges.

It's solid. And it's smack in the middle of some great food in Hillcrest and close to South Beach Bar&Grill my favorite place in the world for fish tacos.

Navy does not have an Emed program in San Diego... closest military ones are San Antonio and Seattle which are both Army...

Actually there is a Naval Medical Center EM Residency in San Diego - I ran into it looking for an away rotation http://www.saem.org/rescat/nmc.htm

dlung said:
Navy does not have an Emed program in San Diego... closest military ones are San Antonio and Seattle which are both Army...