UCSD PHARM C/O 2023 Interview/Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dori2048

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I don't think I saw a forum for UCSD c/o 2023 so I am starting one! Please let me know if there already is one so I can take this down ~

If alumns or current students can provide some advice for UCSD pharmacy interview process, it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks !!

Members don't see this ad.

wao. hi. congrats guys. mine is on the 19th. do you guys mind sharing stats.? im nervous and excited for the interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
wao. hi. congrats guys. mine is on the 19th. do you guys mind sharing stats.? im nervous and excited for the interview.
All the “stats” you need is a pulse and eligibility to borrow $200k+ in student loans. GPA is irrelevant.

Looks like ucsd sent some invites early. Is anyone still waiting on a response like me?

Is ucsd done with sending interview invites? Has anyone gotten anything for the first week of January?

Is ucsd done with sending interview invites? Has anyone gotten anything for the first week of January?

From what I understand there were 4 interview days with 2 sections (morning and afternoon). The interview days was conducted on January 11, 12, 18, and 19 for ~240 students by my estimate. Acceptance offers would be sent around February 14th with March 1st being the absolute latest.

Sorry if you did not get an interview date by this point :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Just heard back from them this morning. Got accepted but will be declining my offer so if any of you are really set on UCSD and get on the waitlist, I just freed up a spot!

Reactions: 1 user
Just heard back from them this morning. Got accepted but will be declining my offer so if any of you are really set on UCSD and get on the waitlist, I just freed up a spot!
congrats. when did u have ur interview?

Congratulations!! How exciting! When was your interview?

Unfortunately I received the dreadful email of being denied :( But good luck to everyone who got accepted and I wish the best of luck to everyone's careers! :)