UCSD secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wxl31

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you pasted your essay into the application, did you single or double space it? Not sure if there's a standard protocol like when you submit English papers.

Members don't see this ad.

Mine was too long, so I just adjusted the spacing until it fit (it is smaller than double-spaced). As long as it's easy on the eyes, it doesn't matter.

UCLAstudent said:
Mine was too long, so I just adjusted the spacing until it fit (it is smaller than double-spaced). As long as it's easy on the eyes, it doesn't matter.

That's just it. I prefer reading single-spaced stuff and I suspect that's not normal... :) Thanks for replying!

Members don't see this ad :)
the UCSD secondary says to limit to two pages....but then, it also says to type your response in the space provided...i'm confused. do they want us to attach two pages??

derf said:
the UCSD secondary says to limit to two pages....but then, it also says to type your response in the space provided...i'm confused. do they want us to attach two pages??

I typed one page on the page that they supply (with the prompt) and typed the second one on a full blank page. I don't know if that makes sense. It's late, and my brain is mush.

UCLAstudent said:
I typed one page on the page that they supply (with the prompt) and typed the second one on a full blank page. I don't know if that makes sense. It's late, and my brain is mush.

I did exactly that and guess what? I'm done! Yes!

what font size did you guys use? the same as them? (arial, 10) b/c i've been using 12 for everything else.

times new roman 12. i wanted my essay to look diff. than their app.

12/times new roman single spaced