ucsf interview calls announced

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kapadiakk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everybody,
just now i received an interview call for UCSF, it's on 21st of oct to 24th oct.
anybody ready to share accomodation ????
let me know
i am waiting .
regards

Members don't see this ad.

hello everybody,
just now i received an interview call for UCSF, it's on 21st of oct to 24th oct.
anybody ready to share accomodation ????
let me know
i am waiting .
regards
I got a call too just now...!!!
Happy Sofi

I got a call too just now...!!!
Happy Sofi
Hi Kapadiakk, are you interviewing at UOP also? I do...
Best, Sofi

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations to those who got interviews...can you plz share your scores?

thanks

Congratulations zsy_lzy and Kapadiakk on your interviews! I look forward to meeting you!
Sofi

Hey Guys!
I got an interview call form UCSF as well. Good luck to everyone and see you guys in San Francisco!

After a heart break from UOP...UCSF has opened the hope gates for me....i got a call !!!!!

yes,
i have interviews at UOP & UCSF BOTH.
let me know if anybody is ready to share accommodation at UCSF.
i already have a partner for UOP .
:)

Congrats to all those who received calls today.Good Luck guys.
Any idea if they are going to call more people or is that it.
Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks guys.
Priya.:(

Members don't see this ad :)
i called up ucsf office today
they said its still in the process...........................will continue till end of this week

I got one too!!! So happy! See you all guys there! For those who are still waiting, do not lose your hopes. I believe it is still in the process...

anybody having idea like do we need our own instruments etc for the clinical tests or do they provide?

hey guys in the mail it was written that they have sent the details regarding the interview and practical exam , however ther was no attached document telling any details. I am wondering was it just my e-mail that dint had the attachemnt or did no one receive any details so far....

Hey... I did not get any attachment either. I am just gonna call them up and ask. The details might come with the postal mail though.

hi i got the ucsf interview call too
but i have boston interview on 25
can anyone tell me what time will the ucsf interview be over on th 24th?
thank
good luck to everyone

even i didnt got ny attachment...but there is an icon for it with the mail...i wonder did the attachment went the way most of the part 1 scores to Boston went :p
@ dr g u better call and ask ppl at UCSF only...they are very helpful and cool...i guess they will be able to tell u exactly
all the best

hey best of luck to all of u'll :thumbup:

keep rocking the interviews !!

:D

regards !

Hey guys ,
I called them n asked they said that we r gonna get it by snail mail , seems like a big thing so cant be attached... any ladies looking to stay in SFO? and also hows this written exam like any idea?
Also can anyone throw on wat we have to practice for the practical test??? i havent started anything on it? any help wud be appreciated...
:thumbup:
deepa

70 applicants called for interview .... 24 seats available i was told...

Hum.. strange, I called them today and they recognized me from my phone number, they seem to have this feature in their system.

Jane told me that they are still reviewing applications and I might get a call today!

Controversial... if they called 70 people and decided that this is it, then why would she tell me this?

I guess they will still call people till end of this week.

I just called jean, she told me they hv called only 50 ppl for the interview!!!
whoevers waiting, keep ur fingers crossed coz the waiting period will b over by this afternoon:scared: today is the last day for the calls!!!

hey guys,
i have just called UCSF and lady told me that my application is denied. I have asked for reason then she said as my GPA is low I am not invited for interview.
i have 94 part1 and 84 part 2 and 104 toefl ibt..but GPA is 2.39
so who all are waiting ...please call them ask for your application status...

best luck to all who got interview call..

hey twinfish, \
congrates for interview call...
see you in tuft..

I got one too!!! So happy! See you all guys there! For those who are still waiting, do not lose your hopes. I believe it is still in the process...

Hi all,
Just wanted to know if anyone else got the calls today.I called up thrice today,no one is responding.
Thanks guys,
Priya.

Hi all,
Just wanted to know if anyone else got the calls today.I called up thrice today,no one is responding.
Thanks guys,
Priya.

Well I wrote wrote about my first call, I called again later today and they told me that my application is still under review!

I dunno if this is a polite way to say I am not invited... maybe things are getting a bit slow there...

Looks like they probably are still reviewing the applications... cos I dont see a reason why they would say that if they are not. I would say keep your hope alive....I am sure you will get a positive response.
Good Luck!!
Well I wrote wrote about my first call, I called again later today and they told me that my application is still under review!

I dunno if this is a polite way to say I am not invited... maybe things are getting a bit slow there...

Hi,
Thanks for the info.Well, good luck to all of us who are waiting.
Priya.

Hi,
Thanks for the info.Well, good luck to all of us who are waiting.
Priya.
Good luck Priya and everyone who is still waiting... I hope you'll get the call!!! UCSF is such a nice school, I have visited them and I am impressed!
Sofi

i have been interviewed in uic and u penn..
how about you??
Hi Rain, I will be interviewed in UMich, UCSF and UOP so far. I sent my applications late, by deadline, and so I haven't heard from other schools yet. Hopes are high!
Best, Sofi

i didnt see any attachment..
who can help..

thanks,
rain
I emailed about the missing attachment and they said that there is no email attachment, all additional materials will be sent by postal mail.

Best, Sofi

Hi Sofi iam interviewing at the UOP too ,Do you have any Idea about the technical exam and how are you preparing for it I mean have you heard about any center or place that we can practice in ?
your help will be really appretiated

Ania

hey guys -

I got the call too... so who all are gonna be going from UCSF to BU? any news abt when the interview is gonna get over on 24th.... by god - thats gonna be cutting it too close - flying on 24the evening for a 25th i/v

hey hi...
am also interested in knowing abt pracs... did u get the equipments and stuff?

Hey i too wanna know abt the tech exam..... did u get the materials i mean typo and the handpiece? i stay in DC.... wat abt u???any idea abt how to go abt it..any ifo wud be appreciated
cheers

Hi Sofi iam interviewing at the UOP too ,Do you have any Idea about the technical exam and how are you preparing for it I mean have you heard about any center or place that we can practice in ?

Ania

Would anyone like to share accomodation (male dentist) from 20th night to 24th morning. I am looking at cheap hotels & the average could come to around $150.

congratulations to all those who got i/v.is there anyone who got a call with a GPA below 3?

Ania
I mostly relay on my handskills, I have lots of clinical experience... I have heard that some people have taken Duggani course in California, it is an expensive course and I don't know if it is worth it. The UOP will provide step-by-step instructions on the technical exam and we just have to follow the instructions.
Good luck!
Sofi

dear friends,
can i reschedule the interview date??
thanks..
Why do you want to reschedule?? I think they will have just one interview...
Good luck!
Sofi

Does anyone know how many people they still need to invite?

Are they done with invitations?

Hey guys,
which typodont are u practising on? columbian or kilgore? and how do we get the typo calibrated? i know duggan is quite expensive ... am not taking it.
am just gonna practise a few things before exam.... saw the last yrs messages were very helpful for the teeth reduction and margins. any inputs anyone???
cheers
deepa.

I mostly relay on my handskills, I have lots of clinical experience... I have heard that some people have taken Duggani course in California, it is an expensive course and I don't know if it is worth it. The UOP will provide step-by-step instructions on the technical exam and we just have to follow the instructions.
Good luck!
Sofi

does anybody knows are they done with the invitations or not,I amtrying to call them and they are not responding.(Imean the UCSF)
Ania

hey guys,
i called them this evening and they said they had called only half the batch and rest half will be called by friday. they r waiting for final decision on other half. so don't worry and hope for the best.