UMD - ? to those with interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhuplaw

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is my first post so let me start off by saying hello to all the sdners out there.

"hello sdners"

i received an e-mail from UMD last week asking to fill in a supplemental application and i faxed it back that same day. the e-mail said they would schedule an interview for me as soon as they receive the supplemental. i checked with them on thursday and they said they had received my supplemental, but as of today i still have not received an interview date:confused: . Anyone else out there waiting for their interview dates?

JH

Members don't see this ad.

this is my first post so let me start off by saying hello to all the sdners out there.

"hello sdners"

i received an e-mail from UMD last week asking to fill in a supplemental application and i faxed it back that same day. the e-mail said they would schedule an interview for me as soon as they receive the supplemental. i checked with them on thursday and they said they had received my supplemental, but as of today i still have not received an interview date:confused: . Anyone else out there waiting for their interview dates?

JH

If it makes you feel better- I'm still waiting to hear about the supplemental!!!

I haven't heard a word from them either! One of two schools (other is Pittsburgh) who haven't said anything - snail mail or email.

I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. We're only at the begining of the season.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything from Maryland either.

Don't hold your breath right now - everyone's completely encompassed in the move to the new building, which just commenced in full on Thursday. There are movers hired to do the work, but even a lot of the office staff and faculty are busy packing stuff up (and moving stuff in some cases). The administration floor is a mess right now. I'd give it a couple more weeks.

"hello sdners"

JH

hey i also returned my supplemental and haven't heard about an interview yet..still waiting

hey i also returned my supplemental and haven't heard about an interview yet..still waiting

i'm glad i'm not the only one. the e-mail made it sound like we would get an interview date as soon as they received the supplemental. the weird thing about UMD is that they pick the interview date according to the lady i spoke with on thursday :scared:.

another question... i heard the new school is complete and open to the students entering this year. is this true? if so i can't wait to check it out. hopefully i'll see some of my fellow sdners there :thumbup:.