UMDNJ bench Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ohh ok... yeah ..it would have been too risky to wait..good luck then...chicago'z a lovely place..
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats Barbie21, like I mentioned before UIC is a great school. Wish I could have applied. Do you mind sharing how much you have to pay for UIC to secure your spot?

Congrats Barbie21, like I mentioned before UIC is a great school. Wish I could have applied. Do you mind sharing how much you have to pay for UIC to secure your spot?
Yeah, UIC is great, and Chicago is a great city! So I decided to stop on that, because they didnt give us much time with paying the deposit, which is 5000. I also declined interviews from Upenn, Boston, Tufts. So you guys have at least one more spot))) Wish you all good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, UIC is great, and Chicago is a great city! So I decided to stop on that, because they didnt give us much time with paying the deposit, which is 5000. I also declined interviews from Upenn, Boston, Tufts. So you guys have at least one more spot))) Wish you all good luck!

Though I may or may not get that spot you declined. I just wanted to say. I luv you. :love: Good luck at UIC!!! :D

So whoever attended/got the iv for 2nd batch of umdnj...hOW WAS IT? HOW MANY People were invited...? any idea as to how many seats r taken in round one and when the third batch of iv's will be conducted? currently they are not even responding regarding the application completion status etc

Ye, Right bro! Without any acceptances and only handful of people in round 2. Anyways, Well played.

Totally agree with you System32. It's like a sick game for some people. :sendoff:

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not 5000 dollars for the bench. Where did you hear this from?

he/shez talking about the bench exam preparation course fee ...not the bench exam fee

Why are we talking about this bench exam prep fee?

So, I got in touch with NJ, I finally got myself an application complete. I didn't even wait for her to send me the "OK" I just sent in all the required documents with the 250 $ check. She also said there will be another bench test. So it's not over and my 250 isn't a waste. wooo!

Why are we talking about this bench exam prep fee?

So, I got in touch with NJ, I finally got myself an application complete. I didn't even wait for her to send me the "OK" I just sent in all the required documents with the 250 $ check. She also said there will be another bench test. So it's not over and my 250 isn't a waste. wooo!

Did brenda tell you when will be another batch of interview????? and how many rounds of interviews they are going to conduct....

I was interviewed in first batch. I never took any bench-test preparatory course anywhere.I don't know and can't say about the other people who were interviewed with me the same day , whether they ever took bench test prep course or not. I DON"T believe that they SOLELY called the ones who took the bench test prep course.
I didn't get selected at UMDNJ but I am still on waiting list !
I got accepted at UIC, so going to UIC now ! :)

Don't get distracted by such false rumors. Concentrate on your hard work and your goal ! Have faith in God ! Hard work always pays off ! Best of luck to everyone ! :thumbup:

Good Luck Guys/Gals.:)

I was talking about bench test prep course, and mostly people are called from those who take it.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Those who have been called in the first batch kindly let us know if thats true!

Did brenda tell you when will be another batch of interview????? and how many rounds of interviews they are going to conduct....

Yup Brenda told me, but I don't know when and how many more.

I was interviewed in first batch. I never took any bench-test preparatory course anywhere.I don't know and can't say about the other people who were interviewed with me the same day , whether they ever took bench test prep course or not. I DON"T believe that they SOLELY called the ones who took the bench test prep course.
I didn't get selected at UMDNJ but I am still on waiting list !
I got accepted at UIC, so going to UIC now ! :)

Don't get distracted by such false rumors. Concentrate on your hard work and your goal ! Have faith in God ! Hard work always pays off ! Best of luck to everyone ! :thumbup:

Congrats journey to dds. I completely agree, I know people who were called and even got in and haven't taken the prep course. SDN does have a lot of rumors. It's all up to the individuals who read this to extract the truth.
:luck::thumbup:
GOOD LUCK buddy!

I tried calling UMDNJ to know if they will be calling another batch of interviewees but could not reach them. Does anyone else have any information about this ??
UMDNJ usually declares the results ( interviews) in 15 days..atleast for the last batch that was true. Hopefully, we will get to know then, if they will be calling another batch or not!

i called umdnj last week to know if i can still apply or is it too late for this cycle.....she said that we are almost closing down and only one batch is left for interview.

Hey when did you get an application complete mail? I tried calling them , mailed them more than 4 tmes ...no reply. I got one mail a month back saying one document is left...an it ws sent immediately but no reply yet from brenda...so unprofessional. stat are low :(

i got app complete and under review email yesterday... you can try this email address if you want: [email protected]

any one need any kind of instruments, PM me. I have all from a small bur, carver, typodont, teeth, hand piece, wax block any thing you need for bench exam

Anyone who went to NJ from Sept 26-27 batch, could u plz inform us whether it was their last batch for this year or there are going to be more batches.

It's not the last batch! I talked to Brenda on Monday she said there's going to be another one. Fingers crossed people!

Dentovis, people who were interviewed in the Sept 26-27 batch gave the info that theirs was the last batch and there would be no more interviews...they'll select the candidates from the last batch itself...hope u r right and my info is wrong:xf:

sure dentovis? cause there was definitely a batch on 27th...i am just hoping against hope...that there be another 4th one now... did she tell u when and all..which month etc?:confused: just hope there is another one

100% she told me herself there will be another batch! She couldn't tell me what month/date because they haven't decided yet. Let's call back tomorrow and find out once and for all. If she was lying then I doubt she'd be sending out under review emails and application complete emails, which people have posted about this week on sdn. :xf: Let's try and get a solid answer from her tomorrow guys!

100% she told me herself there will be another batch! She couldn't tell me what month/date because they haven't decided yet. Let's call back tomorrow and find out once and for all. If she was lying then I doubt she'd be sending out under review emails and application complete emails, which people have posted about this week on sdn. :xf: Let's try and get a solid answer from her tomorrow guys!

Last edited:
Can't get a hold of Brenda! PICK UP BRENDA *like she can hear me :( *

Hi
Can somebody give me the mail id to contact the UMDNJ Office...i tried with the mail id they replied a month ago but i got a mail with general info...still dont know watz the status of my application...

thanks in advance

Hi
Can somebody give me the mail id to contact the UMDNJ Office...i tried with the mail id they replied a month ago but i got a mail with general info...still dont know watz the status of my application...

thanks in advance

its a same id, they will reply on same one.. u have to wait... they ll probably reply in 2-3 days

:soexcited::soexcited:I received email today and got acceptance from NJ dental school!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
But I also got acceptance from VCU dental school so maybe someone get my spot in NJ :claps::claps:

When was your interview?what are your stats?Any other experience?