UMDNJ bench Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
its a same id, they will reply on same one.. u have to wait... they ll probably reply in 2-3 days

Thanks..will wait....

Members don't see this ad.

can anyone help me regarding air compressor ? i have one which turns off every 10-15 mins so is there any solution for that? i bought it from sears..

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me how to order columbia simulation teeth typodent model R 861? thank you.

Called and confirmed once again. There's going to be one more batch. She said if I got an invitation i would know the date... so obv. she didn't tell me the date.

She also claimed that they haven't sent all the invites for the last interview. So I dunno.... keep your hopes up? lol

Called and confirmed once again. There's going to be one more batch. She said if I got an invitation i would know the date... so obv. she didn't tell me the date.

She also claimed that they haven't sent all the invites for the last interview. So I dunno.... keep your hopes up? lol

Thats good news Dentovis...lets keep the hope alive.
did you called her or she gave you reply on email?? did she started inviting people for next interview or she gave you an idea when they will conduct the interview??

Called, but man oh man is she pissed at me. She was like " how many times are you going to call me?" She said they have started again but not all have been sent.

Called, but man oh man is she pissed at me. She was like " how many times are you going to call me?" She said they have started again but not all have been sent.

Thank you Dentovis..lets hope for the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me where to buy a decent brand loupe with a reasonable price?

Hi Guys,
I have been accepted in both UMDNJ and UIC, but i'm having hard time to finalize 1 school. Please advice....

Thanks

Hi Guys,
I have been accepted in both UMDNJ and UIC, but i'm having hard time to finalize 1 school. Please advice....

Thanks

hey congrats.... which batch were you interviewed in for UMDNJ ?????

Hi, dentovis, I also didn't receive any news, do u know what number or email I can ask them? Thanks!

Does anyone know how to order Duggan's International Dentist dvds or courses?
I tried to log on to his website without sucsess.

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi USpearl, congrats for your success ...
could you please help me about RPD design preparation? where and how can i prepare for that?

Finally got a reply from her...she is NOW ..'going to 'check' if my applcation is complete! and about the interviews..she wrote that the 'process has not ended and is ongoing" ...did not say anything about the next batch nor did she decline that so god knows now..

@Tontochico.
Did you got reply from her about your application complete email? I just want to know that the process is still going on or they are finally done with this cycle.
Anyone got any update after last batch of interview?

Yaaa true guyss these are all tricks we poor international dentists every year victims of this bull**** game, if u dont have money and influence here nothing will happen

As per my information....in total only 3 or 4 candidates were called from the bench test prep course, and this course was conducted after the first interview...

Member 204592

02year.png

icon1.png
About UMDNJ interview

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)

I received invitation for Interview and bench test yesterday. It is o june 13 and 14. I am so scared as it is so short notice. I need to practice for the bench test. I do not know any detail regarding the bench test. It just says crown prep and Amalgum prep. It will be great help to me if anyone can share detail information about the test.:mad:

Bench test prep course was conducted on July 30 to August 3, 2012.

Yes I was invited for the IV but I did not took this course.

It is Ok! I can understand the frustration. But honestly, I don't know their selection criteria.

hi everyone..
i filled in my caapid application last month...so far i have not heard anything from NJ..mailed them too but looks like they r not even interested in replyin back...waste of money i guesss

Got accepted at UMDNJ.. :banana::banana::banana::whistle::biglove::highfive::highfive::soexcited::soexcited::clap::clap:

my stats part 1 81
part 2 79
gpa 3.68
MPH
dentistry one year experience
Dental assitatnt one n half year
lot of volunteer work in US and my home country
TA and tutor one year
research assistant one year
Research coordinator 6 month
CPH certficate, five more certificate and few awards

My suggestion to those who have low score do not loose hope. Just build resume n it will cover up..

few more detail. i will b away from my PC for while now..

Application submitted- July 28th
Complete email- August- 20th
Interview invitation- september 12th
Interview day- 26th 27th sept
Acceptance- 10th octobr

Prep asked 8- PFM
14 and 3- MOD

does anyone know about new jersey invitations? are they still sending any? or it's over.:help:

I was working as research assistant, dental assistant side by side. it took 3 year for me to get all this work done.

I am enrolled in MPH and i got all this work through it so don't know any other way of getting it

Don't worry... keep working hard, u will definitely reach to ur goal.. All the best :)

does anyone know about new jersey invitations? are they still sending any? or it's over.:help:

As far as i know(not 100% sure though), its over. Dn't loose hope there r couple of other school who just started sending invites like boston n couple of school for which you can still apply like NYU, Colorado, Temple.. still around 300 seats left including all this school.

Wish you good luck :)

As far as i know(not 100% sure though), its over. Dn't loose hope there r couple of other school who just started sending invites like boston n couple of school for which you can still apply like NYU, Colorado, Temple.. still around 300 seats left including all this school.

Wish you good luck :)
thank you

I called UMDNJ today and talked to Ms.Brenda. She told me they will send last bench invites after 10/19. I hope this is a good news to every one is waiting. Good luck!