umdnj iv calls 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ur interview is with the first batch right? could you plz tell me the details of ur interview? like how many faculty member took the interview, wat did they ask? i am in the second batch, it would be a grt help if u help . thanks in advance

Hey..When did you get your invite? N was it by email?

Members don't see this ad.

1 week back by email

Congrats for it.
And may I ask you something? Did ur email mention you are the second batch or are you estimating that on your own?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats for it.
And may I ask you something? Did ur email mention you are the second batch or are you estimating that on your own?

first batch was today - this is definitely the 2nd batch.

Yes I am in the second batch.
Does anyone have any updates from the first batch , how was the interview , what questions were asked?

Did they send invites even for the 3 rd batch or not yet ?!

As far as I know, the first batch was held on Sept 16! wasn't it?
By the way, has anybody heard anything about the interview? Is there any tooth preparation?
Although it seems logical if nobody would be interested in delivering the info due to tough competition, it is much appreciated if at least let us know about the bench test if there was any!?

There is no bench test this year. First batch was interviewed on 24th sept and 2nd is on 8th Oct.

Yesterday i got the completion email and application under review?dont know what will happen next.

Did they start calling third batch? Anyone receive interview call other than 24 sep n 8 oct?

Yeah, another on Oct 29!. I also heard there WAS a bench test! anyone else head of that?!

Yeah, another on Oct 29!. I also heard there WAS a bench test! anyone else head of that?!

there is "NO BENCH EXAM"- confirmed. But are the third batch invitations also out? Where did u get that date from?

Mahsar
I have an iv on the 8th. There is no bench test! ! Plz stop listening to such people who lie. And plz don't make others nervous.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mahsar
I have an iv on the 8th. There is no bench test! ! Plz stop listening to such people who lie. And plz don't make others nervous.

congrats! do you know how many people are invited in the 2nd batch?

Please tell us - are you sure of the 3rd batch? Do you know someone who got an invitation- as I think this is the last batch :(

confirmed no bench test

Last edited:
Yes, I am sure about third batch. I am invited for Oct 29.

Hey when did u get the invite for interview? When did u apply n got completion email? Mahsar

Aug 16th, application received. Sep 13th email to submit the supplemental and pay the fee and Sep 20 the invitation email for Oct 29th. But since we receive the invitation while the deadline was not over, I still think there will be another IV batch.

Aug 16th, application received. Sep 13th email to submit the supplemental and pay the fee and Sep 20 the invitation email for Oct 29th. But since we receive the invitation while the deadline was not over, I still think there will be another IV batch.

Can u please tell me how to contact brenda?
I m trying to call and mail but not able to get through...

Please help

Congrats Mahsar,,

pls share your stats... Good luck with your interview..

I just want to know if your toefl is more than 100 ?the reason why i am not getting interview call is low toefl score means less than 100.

I just want to know if your toefl is more than 100 ?the reason why i am not getting interview call is low toefl score means less than 100.
As far as I know they are neither looking at toefl scores nor nbde status. All they are looking is very high GPA and no F in the transcript. I talked to my friend in school and he went and asked for me. Since there is no bench test to judge a person they have taken this route.

Yeah I don't know what they are looking for my gpa is 3.6 and I don't know is it good or bad? But still hoping for good things to happen.

Did anyone else get interview call ?

Anybody heared from rutgers from the first batch regarding acceptance or rejection?

I talked to brenda and she said they r still calling for interview

Did u receive completion n under review email from brenda? Manthara

Did u receive completion n under review email from brenda? Manthara

Jkk : You must be the luckiest fellow. I have been trying to call and e-mail Brenda from past few weeks, but nobody answers the phone and the mail bounces back.

And, yes I also have the same question - Does anyone receives Application complete e-mail & Under Review e-mails ??

Jkk : You must be the luckiest fellow. I have been trying to call and e-mail Brenda from past few weeks, but nobody answers the phone and the mail bounces back.

And, yes I also have the same question - Does anyone receives Application complete e-mail & Under Review e-mails ??

they always finally call and select people who took their bench exam course...really partial towards them...

Besides the people who I already know - who all got accepted from batch one?- pm me.

no i did not - but i know from past candidates who were selected here.

Manthara,
can you pm me the person who got acceptance. I need to talk with her/him. And since she already got accepted there won't be any hesitation of replying, I suppose!

So, UMDNJ has already send invitation for three batches sept 24th, oct 8th(today) and oct 29th. So are this only the batches they have send an IV for or there are more?? How many are invited in each batch? And look like they have already send acceptances for first batch. Am I right or missing something?? I was there for the bench test and iv for last year but I have not hear anything till date.....

Dear operative are you sure that they already sent invitations for the 3rd batch??

Stubbornbde I am not sure about 29th oct batch.

Any girl interested sharing accommodation for 28th for NJ interview? pm me please.

Even I want to know whether they called in the 3rd batch?