umdnj iv calls 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah . Same here ?????

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone receive I.V for the 3rd batch?

Members don't see this ad :)
part 1 n 2 , 105, 3.8, 1 year home experience,

part 1 n 2 , 105, 3.8, 1 year home experience,

Hello bds2011 - Can you please share your timeline, like around what time you applied and when did you get application complete e-mail ?

Applied mid july. Material sent on 20 july, app complete 30 jul, iv 10 oct

Applied in june, got the app complete mail by the end of july and was invited for interview on 8th october

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys can anyone tell me about rutgers bench test? is rpd design is involved in it or not? also i just got email to pay 250 dollars and photograph on october 17th ....i also want to talk with brenda can anyone provide me contact information...also anyone who received interview call please guide me ..thnx

anyone from chicago here??????????
anyone who aplied to rutgers and waiting for iv calls??????????
i live in chicago ...need some guidance for bench test..

anyone from chicago here??????????
anyone who aplied to rutgers and waiting for iv calls??????????
i live in chicago ...need some guidance for bench test..

do not pay anything. their last batch was on 29th. and they do not have a bench test.

Reactions: 1 user
do not pay anything. their last batch was on 29th. and they do not have a bench test.
I agree 100 % with bds2011. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THESE THIEVES. To all the future applicants out there - We all work very hard to pass exams and then pay this heavy fees to just apply to the universities. Most of the universities are nice enough to at least let us know in a set time frame whether they are going to call us or not.
BUT THESE TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE at the RUTGERS, are taking advantage of the desperate situation of all the applicants out there, coz they know we gonna apply wherever we get chance.

First of all, this lady Brenda Brower never picks up the call & NEVER EVER returns the call. Secondly, I know some people from previous cycle and myself in this cycle - They keep the your money, dont let you know whether they have received complete package or not or probably months after you sent it. & Now I am surprised to hear from the people posting over here, that even after completing their last batch for interview, they are asking money at this time and not to forget, its the MOST EXPENSIVE SUPPLEMENTAL Fee they are charging !

GOD help us !

Hey I'm in wait list . How long one wud b kept b in this state. Can we know rej/ acc or we will b put under wait list till next cycle? Reply is appreciated

Hey I'm in wait list . How long one wud b kept b in this state. Can we know rej/ acc or we will b put under wait list till next cycle? Reply is appreciated
when did u get that email?

Any idea how many are in wait list..did they send any rejections so far?

After application complete, I dint hear anythin from them.. so mailed Brower yesterday... She mailed me back saying my application under review with admission committee :-(

After application complete, I dint hear anythin from them.. so mailed Brower yesterday... She mailed me back saying my application under review with admission committee :-(
Ok

Does anyone got accepted from 3 rd batch?

Are they done with the interview invites ?[/quote

yes, they were done with everything before their deadline.. as far as my experience I never gonna apply to this university... most unorganized facility.. they need your application fees only... they wont respond to your email and calls..

Oh.. On wed Brenda emailed me saying its under review with admission commitee :( so terrible!

Oh.. On wed Brenda emailed me saying its under review with admission commitee :( so terrible!

thats fake msg.. they done with the interview.. so what is the point of reviewing application now.. lol

So did anyone here get accepted from the 3rd batch???

Any one who interviewed on 29th oct..got the result or not?

Any one who interviewed on 29th oct..got the result or not?
no i dont think they have announced them yet. did u receive ANY sort of email after the one saying that the results will be announced on 13th?

Please guys throw some light by sharing what you know?

All the seats must have been filled already cause I got my wait list notice yesterday and I was in the last group.

what are the chances on waiting list. pls someone help.. any idea ??

Does anyone got rejections or every body wer kept under waitlist? Did they send acceptance of third batch?

I have the same question- is everyone on waitlist or are there any rejections?

any movement on the waitlist? :grumpy:

1)preparing for bench test is necessary for a foreign dentist to get admission??
2)does each univ have rule on applying only to ECE or only WES for GPA??

1)preparing for bench test is necessary for a foreign dentist to get admission??
2)does each univ have rule on applying only to ECE or only WES for GPA??
Yes. Many schools accept ECE except couple of them who needs WES

Does any one got accepted from waitlist?

did anyone decide to go to loma linda or anyone got moved from waiting list??

I don't think anyone is giving up a spot at this school. My friend is on the waitlist and she said that there have been just 1 or 2 people who declined their spots from all the people accepted so far.