UMDNJ New Jersey Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When they say send NBDE pART 1 AND 2 scores, we send the part 2 scores as part 1 is included right? No separate score reports after you have given the part 2 ?correct me if i am wrong.

Yes,you are right.Part 1 score is included in the part 2 transcript.Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
It has bench test too. So can anyone tell or elaborate about bench test??
Thank you so much in advance..

Get ready to do a very nice class 2 amalg in an upper molar ,a nice crown prep and temporary crown in an anterior tooth and a survey design for an RPD Good Luck every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Get ready to do a very nice class 2 amalg in an upper molar ,a nice crown prep and temporary crown in an anterior tooth and a survey design for an RPD Good Luck every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you a current student, dont mind me asking that. Coz, though i havent received the invite yet, but some known applicant of mine, has got the call, who informed that this year they have asked only for class2 prep and crown prep. No temporary and RPD survey. Can you verify that for us , please? your response would be precious

are you a current student, dont mind me asking that. Coz, though i havent received the invite yet, but some known applicant of mine, has got the call, who informed that this year they have asked only for class2 prep and crown prep. No temporary and RPD survey. Can you verify that for us , please? your response would be precious

I am a dentist graduated from umdnj last year. Used to be like that ,the written exm is easy basic questions I m sure u know the answers,if u haven t gotten any instructions u probably will when they schedule ur bench test.

guys anyone got any new interview invites or november, i am still waiting, brenda told me next interview cycle is in november.

guys anyone got any new interview invites or november, i am still waiting, brenda told me next interview cycle is in november.

One of my friend who went to Sept interview session told me that the next cycle will be in Dec instead of November.

Got an interview call for October.. They have just 2 more 2 day interview batches which are in 1st and 2nd weeks of October

Got an interview call for October.. They have just 2 more 2 day interview batches which are in 1st and 2nd weeks of October

Congratulations!:thumbup:
Was that an email or a mail?

Just 2 batches left? Their deadline is not until 15 Nov...I though they would interview atleast until 30 nov or so..
I am doomed :smack:

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all, do anybody knows the dates of 2nd batch of interview for UMDNJ:thumbup:

@toothfairyqueen,
does that mean they will finish all 3 batched of interviews before their deadline of 15 nov?

I too got interview call........

I guess so. i think it's very unfair that when the deadline is nov15th and they are done with the interviews by oct18.Since there is nothing we can do about it .........we lick our wounds and move on...
@toothfairyqueen,
does that mean they will finish all 3 batched of interviews before their deadline of 15 nov?

@toothfairyqueen,

Congratulations Kasturi and Toothfairyqueen! ..and thanks for sharing.

@Mahi4u - when you were interviewed, did they say that they will have only 3 batches?

Do they have any other batches for IV after these two oct IVS.

Congratulations Kasturi and Toothfairyqueen! ..and thanks for sharing.

@Mahi4u - when you were interviewed, did they say that they will have only 3 batches?

Does anybody know what all is asked for the interview.Can anybody please tell me , if there is a written test and also rpd designing for the interview

Got IV call today and was so excited til i saw the dates (Oct 17/18)....i already have scheduled my IV with UCSF and UOP for those days and Brenda told me no more dates were available....which sucks cus its so short notice and the deadline isnt til november so i dont get whats goin on there...
Anyway guess someone else will get my invite by tomorrow since i just rejected it so good luck!

Any girl wants to share accomodation, taxi etc. for NJ interview on the 14th and 15th of Sept, please send me a message or email me at [email protected] . I am looking at hotels etc.

hello can u please tell me if the bench test is on typodont or ??? for umndj thank uu

what i can make out is they have already invited a batch for sep.. if i get a call, email says the next interviews are in nov...
omg interviews are started already !!! is thebench test easy what they ask ??

Last edited:
:thumbup: deserved it...

New Jersey have started sending the acceptance letters. One of my friend got accepted at New Jersey and Loma Linda on the same day. She was really happy! :) I did not apply to these 2 schools. So have no idea about the school. Good Luck guys!

did they give any instruction regarding the bench tests like crown prep on any specific teeth or surveying ??didnt know they had awritten exam too

hi there, just got the email for the acceptance at UMDNJ, biggest news of my life, thanks to god and everyone :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana

hi there, just got the email for the acceptance at UMDNJ, biggest news of my life, thanks to god and everyone

that's great news mahi4u, i'm happy for you :)
i got an iv for the bench exam yesterday, can you share your experience and do they have a written exam too?

hi there, just got the email for the acceptance at UMDNJ, biggest news of my life, thanks to god and everyone :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana
hey congratulations.so is umdnj done with interviews.i still havent even finished applying.do they have only 3 batches.i got an email asking for docs.so now i dont know what to do if they r done interviewing before the deadline.

hi everyone, I have not heard anything from them. Just worried about their criteria like they call everybody or just selected people. please reply me i anybody knows about it.

hey congratulations.so is umdnj done with interviews.i still havent even finished applying.do they have only 3 batches.i got an email asking for docs.so now i dont know what to do if they r done interviewing before the deadline.

Send in the docs asap..

can anyone please tell me about the bench exam fee check- who should it be made payable to?

can anyone please tell me about the bench exam fee check- who should it be made payable to?

Now this may not mbe correct and you may want wait for someone elses reply

I made it payable to 'UMDNJ'.
This is exactly what I made payable to when I paid application fee initially.
Which was withdrawn fine. So I made it to Umdnj again.
Just to be safe- carry cash.

Now this may not mbe correct and you may want wait for someone elses reply

I made it payable to 'UMDNJ'.
This is exactly what I made payable to when I paid application fee initially.
Which was withdrawn fine. So I made it to Umdnj again.
Just to be safe- carry cash.

Thank you Dingash....

Has anybody contacted Brenda regarding next IVs besides the October ones?... she told me there r no more available dates but that cant be since the deadlines havent even ended! its just nuts....
anyone?

Has anybody contacted Brenda regarding next IVs besides the October ones?... she told me there r no more available dates but that cant be since the deadlines havent even ended! its just nuts....
anyone?

They have ended, these are the last 2 ones on oct3-4 and oct 17-18, she mailed me a day before i go tmy invite writing very clearly, that they have just these 2 batches.

They have ended, these are the last 2 ones on oct3-4 and oct 17-18, she mailed me a day before i go tmy invite writing very clearly, that they have just these 2 batches.

so unfair...i almost declined my IV with UCSF bcus its so far away from where i wanna be anyways n it was on the same date...but she adviced me not to. Figured they would open other ones, but guess not. :lame:

so unfair...i almost declined my IV with UCSF bcus its so far away from where i wanna be anyways n it was on the same date...but she adviced me not to. Figured they would open other ones, but guess not. :lame:
hey i called them today to ask if they have completed their interviews and she said that they r not done.so don't lose hope.

hey i called them today to ask if they have completed their interviews and she said that they r not done.so don't lose hope.

I hope the same, but interviews remain, yes thats true, but october ones only....for which they have already called the people...and these 2 batches are the only ones.... I dont wana give you false hopes or anything.... good if they call...good luck...

I hope the same, but interviews remain, yes thats true, but october ones only....for which they have already called the people...and these 2 batches are the only ones.... I dont wana give you false hopes or anything.... good if they call...good luck...

they are iv today and bench tom, they have only one batch to interview at the end of this week may be Friday the 7th... wish you all the best and good luck :xf:

they are iv today and bench tom, they have only one batch to interview at the end of this week may be Friday the 7th... wish you all the best and good luck :xf:

no, its on oct 17-18 after today's batch

hey how did u get this info? is it only 3 batches every year? I am asking because i am applying for the first time and have no idea about the school.

Hi tooth fairyqueen,

DO you need to be a citizen or gc holder to apply to this unversity ?Do we have to send supplemental application or just caapid?