UMDNJ New Jersey Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
no, its on oct 17-18 after today's batch
Yeah thats the batch i got the call for and she told me there were no more dates available, but if there werent, why would she tell me not to cancel my other one if i was interested in their school more than the other one.... guess they're not really interested in me then! :laugh: so yeah, moving on....
Just figured she meant no more dates for the time being but would open others after

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah thats the batch i got the call for and she told me there were no more dates available, but if there werent, why would she tell me not to cancel my other one if i was interested in their school more than the other one.... guess they're not really interested in me then! :laugh: so yeah, moving on....
Just figured she meant no more dates for the time being but would open others after
Wish you good luck.... Keep hopes alive !

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear Friends,
I got an IV call for Oct.

I got an IV call for october... It would be nice if any of the colleagues that had bench test this year post some hints, tips, experiences.....since there are limited sources of information in regards to that...

I got an IV call for october... It would be nice if any of the colleagues that had bench test this year post some hints, tips, experiences.....since there are limited sources of information in regards to that...

be urself , do well in bench test class 2 molar upper preps n crown cutting central incisors

Declined the interview.. Someone else would be called for oct 17-18th batch.. good luck.

Declined the interview.. Someone else would be called for oct 17-18th batch.. good luck.

That's a good thing to do. It's always better to give a chance to somebody else. I have been to both schools and I like them both a lot (VCU &NJDS). However, U would've paid less at UMDNJ compared to VCU. Good luck to everybody and please God let them send me the magic letter!!

That's a good thing to do. It's always better to give a chance to somebody else. I have been to both schools and I like them both a lot (VCU &NJDS). However, U would've paid less at UMDNJ compared to VCU. Good luck to everybody and please God let them send me the magic letter!!

not much a difference considering cost of living and in total...plus the cost of travel to new jersey is costlier...did you get news from vcu?

Last edited:

I think NJ tuition fee is actually more than or about equal to VCU...
NJ has 65K tuition for regular yr and VCU has 60K tuition
For summer program NJ is 14K while VCU is 20K

So NJ = 14K + 65K+65K = 144K
VCU = 20k+60K+60K = 140K

With complete breakdown of all other fees and misc charges...I think they come about the same.

+ the point of lesser living expenses in Richmond.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got interview call for Oct 17th and 18th. I have declined it.

Does anyone knows how many people have already been accepted to 2012 program?

i got accepted at umdnj..so did my gf...bananananananananaa dance :D

i got accepted at umdnj..so did my gf...bananananananananaa dance :D

Congratulations to you and your gf...you'll get to do the ball dance in addition to the banana dance ;)

You received the result today?
from Oct3rd-4th interview batch?

Do I have chance to apply yet?

Chance to apply?

Sure... If you have all the documents needed, and CAAPID application ready... Their deadline is still a couple weeks from now.

"University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey NJ 11/18/2011"

Hey
I sent in my supplemental document on nov 1 ... I want to know if anyone heard anything about iv call for nov / dec .... Wonder if they are sending out any??????

Big mistake and a waste to your $250. The 3 batches have been interviewed and class selected

I dont knw why these univ do this to us .Why do they make us waste money by hiding information abt the vacancies.

Oh my god... is that true that the class for 2012 is already been selected.... i called them up and asked they said they were accepting applications till 15th of this month.... why would they say so.... if the class was already selected.... anyone applied in 2nd week of nov and did anyone got any confirmation or any notification of the application?????? i am really worried now....

Oh my god... is that true that the class for 2012 is already been selected.... i called them up and asked they said they were accepting applications till 15th of this month.... why would they say so.... if the class was already selected.... anyone applied in 2nd week of nov and did anyone got any confirmation or any notification of the application?????? i am really worried now....

These Poeple are really very bad.. Brenda was emailing me almost everyday about my application status until i have sent the application fee. But once they got the fee she is not even replying back with the status of the application and doesn't even lift the phone.

hey..... so when did u apply..?? did u get any kind of comfirmation?????

These Poeple are really very bad.. Brenda was emailing me almost everyday about my application status until i have sent the application fee. But once they got the fee she is not even replying back with the status of the application and doesn't even lift the phone.
hey... so when did u apply???? did u get any confirmation????.....

This is a real SCAM they kept accepting applications until Nov 15 but they had the candidates since October ..BOOOOOO this University...

really,these people aren't doing right and at least they should inform us if they weren't going to conduct any interview.It looks like they don't care about some ones financial situation.

does anyone know if and when the december interviews are? did any one recieve and email that says "you're application has been sent to the admissions committee for review" ?

does anyone know if and when the december interviews are? did any one recieve and email that says "you're application has been sent to the admissions committee for review" ?
I did recieve this email in September, when did you recieve it?

I did recieve this email in September, when did you recieve it?
monday,

i have read that they conduct interviews until they have filled all seats and i don't know if they filled their seats yet...

I heard the last interview is Dec 14th from a friend at the school. I think they have filled their seats for this year. I applied in July/August and recieved that same letter about it being sent to admissions committee.

It seems they have have filled most of their seats well in advance of the application deadline.

hello,
i would like to know what kind of letter did you get from admissions committee?please reply back to me ASAP.

Thanks!

Has anybody set up a facebook group for the accepted candidates at UMDNJ?

Congradulations to everyone who got in in UMDNJ, new jesey dentatl school. I got in this program two years ago. It's a very good program. I will graduate from umdnj very soon. My apartment will be available at the end of March. Its in society hill, very close to school. the adress is 47 boston ct, newark. Very nice three bedrooms, 2.5 bath, big living room and dining room. The rent is $1800 totally.
Please let me know if you are instereted. My email is [email protected].

can anyone tell me when can aperson apply for umdnj.. by reading the posts above it seems they have rolling admissions so i would like to know when can a person apply.. the CAAPID cycle begins by april mid so i was wondering what should be teh latest month to apply for it?.. some said july, some even said june.. ofcourse they prefer early applicants so was wondering if anyone cud help me out with it. Thanks

improve your score, strengthen your clinical skills, apply early and don't loose hope
all the best!

Last edited: