UMich MHA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apw12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I was just wondering if anyone had attended the visit day at UMich and what the interview, etc. is like. I recieved an invitation and would appreciate any feedback as to what I can expect. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone had attended the visit day at UMich and what the interview, etc. is like. I recieved an invitation and would appreciate any feedback as to what I can expect. Thanks :)

I just posted this in another thread so I hope it helps:

"I finished my interview about a week and a half ago, and was accepted to U of M's HMP Department yesterday. The MPH and MHA interviews days are coordinated together, so there was about 11 people that interviewed with me. Each person has a different schedule but the interview is fairly brief and depends on which faculty member actually interviews you. Some are more laid back, while others are more serious. My best advice is to just be confident about why you're there and what you want to gain from this program. Also be confident about what you as a student will add to the program. Dress nicely, be pleasant, and ask great questions because they are looking at you for the entire visit day, not just the actual interview. "

Congrats on the acceptance and for the advice :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just posted this in another thread so I hope it helps:

"I finished my interview about a week and a half ago, and was accepted to U of M's HMP Department yesterday. The MPH and MHA interviews days are coordinated together, so there was about 11 people that interviewed with me. Each person has a different schedule but the interview is fairly brief and depends on which faculty member actually interviews you. Some are more laid back, while others are more serious. My best advice is to just be confident about why you're there and what you want to gain from this program. Also be confident about what you as a student will add to the program. Dress nicely, be pleasant, and ask great questions because they are looking at you for the entire visit day, not just the actual interview. "
Hey.
I read your thread. It was great and congrats on ur admission. Received an invitation from U-Mich. Since I am an international student I have to opt for Skype. How many student show up on the visit day and how many of them are offered admission? Any idea? Could you please tell me what questions u asked the admission team towards the end of ur interview. Mine seem pretty basic.