UMN PASS 2017-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And I was accepted yesterday...... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Macdoc!!! How was your interview experience? What are your stats?

Interview at UMN always will be nice. My stats: nbde 1, toefl 101, 4 years home experience, 2 years teaching experience, 5 years dental assistant in us, some research and publication, 7 months volunteering as dental assistant here, some other dentals, medical and non-dental related experiences.

Interview at UMN always will be nice. My stats: nbde 1, toefl 101, 4 years home experience, 2 years teaching experience, 5 years dental assistant in us, some research and publication, 7 months volunteering as dental assistant here, some other dentals, medical and non-dental related experiences.
Wow!! Your stats are really good.Thanks :))

I got the same email too.. I wonder if they will ever call us for the interview

I got update today that I was not selected for Interview for now and my application is still active incase if they decide to call anybody in future. It looks like polite and political way of saying rejection!!! Anyway I am keeping my hopes up. Good luck guys.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
i got the same email. can u tell me when did u apply to umn

It seems like it is a polite rejected letter, since several people have received the same letter.
really? why would they be polite to frw n send a direct rejection to few.. there should be some reason fr them to send us that letter.. i knw 4 ppl who recieved that letter

Members don't see this ad :)
really? why would they be polite to frw n send a direct rejection to few.. there should be some reason fr them to send us that letter.. i knw 4 ppl who recieved that letter

Last edited:
Yayyyyy....... Got a call from Dr. Bakdash......... Got accepted at UMN......:clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

do u think its all over and all already accepted or can i wait for an iv?

do u think its all over and all already accepted or can i wait for an iv?

My personal opinion is that there will be no more ivs for this cycle. There is just one more seat available and many candidates already interviewed.

I got update today that I was not selected for Interview for now and my application is still active incase if they decide to call anybody in future. It looks like polite and political way of saying rejection!!! Anyway I am keeping my hopes up. Good luck guys.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
did u receive any update from UMN

Any female willing to share accommodation at University of Michigan for July 25th interview please pm me. thanks.

how many students r waitlisted at UMN? anyone here who is waitlisted?