Underemployment in Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

underemployment_rese1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi sorry to repost but my original had been moved from military medicine. Anyway, I am not just looking at military doctors, but at underemployment in the whole medical field. I realize as one reply said, that time is valuable to doctors, but I currently cannot offer any kind of pay for my study.

I am a graduate student in the department of Sociology at Yale University. I am conducting a study on underemployment in the professions.

I am specifically concerned with subjective feelings of underemployment in this group. If you are a medical professional who feels underemployed, I would be interested in speaking with you. Our interview will likely last one hour and is completely voluntary and confidential. You can revoke consent at any time, and skip over any question you choose. No compensation will be offered, but I hope our conversation might be fruitful and provide some insight into the meaning of work.

If interested in speaking with me or learning more about this project, please private message me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.