UNE DPT Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreambig23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
Is anyone else going to be attending University of New England's in the DPT class of 2017?? Excited to meet all of you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone!
Is anyone else going to be attending University of New England's in the DPT class of 2017?? Excited to meet all of you!!

I interviewed there Jan 31st and was put on the waitlist. I'm still hoping to get in. When did you interview and get accepted? Congratulations!

I interviewed on a Friday and got my acceptance e-mail on Tuesday. It was a quick turnaround. The wait-list tends to have lots of movement so keep your head up and keep asking Ben Fogg where you are at!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on a Friday and got my acceptance e-mail on Tuesday. It was a quick turnaround. The wait-list tends to have lots of movement so keep your head up and keep asking Ben Fogg where you are at!! :) (I was actually part of the 2016 class and took a leave of absence and will be coming back in the class of 2017)

Thank You!

Reactions: 1 user
Who is Ben Fogg and how can I contact him? Let me know please. Thank you!

Apparently Ben Fogg isn't there anymore. I would call the office of graduate and professional admissions and ask for the DPT admissions coordinator. Hope that helps and good luck!!

I'm going to UNE in the fall so I'll see you there Dreambig23! I got in from the last interview session. Anyone else joining us?

Also, Amanda Langley ([email protected]) was the person I've had all of my contact with. I believe she started there just a few weeks ago. I hope that helps.

Thanks guys. Amanda is the person who had been in contact w/ me. it does help! =)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm going to UNE in the fall so I'll see you there Dreambig23! I got in from the last interview session. Anyone else joining us?

Also, Amanda Langley ([email protected]) was the person I've had all of my contact with. I believe she started there just a few weeks ago. I hope that helps.
Awesome!! I'll see you there!! Can't wait to meet everyone.

Last edited:
Has anyone received any additional information yet? So far all I have received are my acceptance letter (via email and hard copy) and a receipt for my deposit. When I called in my deposit they mentioned I would be receiving a packet of info from them soon, but haven't gotten it yet. I'm also wondering when I will hear anything on financial aid. Just curious.

Has anyone received any additional information yet? So far all I have received are my acceptance letter (via email and hard copy) and a receipt for my deposit. When I called in my deposit they mentioned I would be receiving a packet of info from them soon, but haven't gotten it yet. I'm also wondering when I will hear anything on financial aid. Just curious.

My guess is that the info will come after we pay our second deposit May 1st. There is a calendar on the UNE website though if you want to know class start dates and stuff.

http://www.une.edu/registrar/upload/2014-2015-Graduate-Academic-Calendar-DRAFT-Updated-2-24-2014.pdf

Thanks, that's helpful though. Looks like we will have some nice breaks between semesters so that's good. Much more time off than you get working a regular full time job. I'm sure we'll need it though.