UNIC - Nicosia DVM Program 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VetMed2024

Reaction score
Anyone attending Nicosia (UNIC) DVM program or thinking about applying for 2024 from US or Canada? As the Nicosia DVM program is not accredited and also the University of Nicosia is not even listed under the AVMA ECFVG non-accredited veterinary colleges (https://www.avma.org/sites/default/files/2023-06/ECFVG-list-veterinary-colleges.pdf), can Nicosia DVM graduate able to write NAVLE and other exams to get licensed in US/Canada (i.e. practice in US or Canada)?

Members don't see this ad.

can Nicosia DVM graduate able to write NAVLE and other exams to get licensed in US/Canada (i.e. practice in US or Canada)?
From the ECFVG document:
An individual from a non-listed veterinary school cannot apply for enrollment in the ECFVG program until the school becomes listed.

I would very strongly discourage someone from applying to a program that is neither accredited nor listed as an ECFVG-eligible program if they want to practice in the US. Very strongly.

Reactions: 1 users