University of Arizona COP Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard anything about the class size this year? It usually is 100 but I have heard that they have accepted 120 students this year.

Has anyone heard anything about the class size this year? It usually is 100 but I have heard that they have accepted 120 students this year.
Why would they increase the class size? And where did you hear that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Why would they increase the class size? And where did you hear that?
I heard it form another student and I asked the receptionist at the front desk at the COP when I turned my transcripts in she said she wasn't positive but she heard the class size was 120 this year too.

I was just thinking the same thing... let's consider that we were all in the top 50... and the next 70 were back-up to us :)
I am nervous about the further saturation the 20 extra will have... also classes and space have been rolling with 100... how will the extra fit into a system that is optimized for 100?

yeah i heard that the extra 20 students is to raise enough tuition to afford a campus for about 20 students in phoenix with professors instead of a satellite program.

Reactions: 1 user