University of Cinci interview...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Holy Frans

m4, from the dirty south
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard it was one of the most exciting and craziest interview offered. 6-8 stations with crazy tasks. Anyone want to shed some light? My buddy loved it. He began telling me about a station that he had to participate with an actor and do a scene in which he made suggestions regarding his friend "pats" bad health choices.

Members don't see this ad.

I heard it was one of the most exciting and craziest interview offered. 6-8 stations with crazy tasks. Anyone want to shed some light? My buddy loved it. He began telling me about a station that he had to participate with an actor and do a scene in which he made suggestions regarding his friend "pats" bad health choices.

This is correct. I interviewed at UC when I applied last year - they'll give you 6-8 prompts or situations which you'll then discuss with your interviewer for 8-10 minutes.

It's so weird. I thought it was more stressful than fun. I'd rather talk with someone about why I want to be a doctor rather than try to convince an actor playing a belligerent family member to stop eating fast food. Apparently I bombed it, since I got into the two higher-ranked Ohio med schools but not here (and I'm even from Cincinnati) :confused: