University Of Colorado (ISP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HIM0098

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the UCHSC interview and hand skills psychomotor assessment, for their International Student Program (ISP).

If you had, what kind of psychomotor assessment they ask you to take.

Here is the link to their site:
Colorado ISP .

Any information you give, will be highly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah.
They requested a mo alamg. prep on #30 and a PFM prep. #3.
In addidtion, they have a series of wax excercises. It's really nothing you can prepare for, you just have to have good psychomotor skills. They give you 3 different types of wax and ask you to mold different shapes out of them on a card they give you. It was ok, once you get your hands to stop shaking from the interview.
The good thing is that you will have plenty of time.

thanx for bringing up this...Do u know how many applicants will be admited..number of seats available...thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
This year they took 20 students into the program.It is a very good program and I am really happy . The professors are very experienced and take good care of the students.Their teaching techniques are excellent. They pay attention to each and every student in the class.Last but not least the new campus is very nice.

Perio_2000 said:
thanx for bringing up this...Do u know how many applicants will be admited..number of seats available...thanx

amdoct said:
This year they took 20 students into the program.It is a very good program and I am really happy . The professors are very experienced and take good care of the students.Their teaching techniques are excellent. They pay attention to each and every student in the class.Last but not least the new campus is very nice.
How are the clinics ?
I wasn't too impressed with the ones we saw during the interview ...
Thanks.

hi amdoct,
when u say they took 20 students- do u mean thats it. the application process is over even though the deadline is March?
please let me know. i assume u r talking abt the session starting jan2007.
thanks,
ray

amdoct said:

ray_friends1 said:
hi amdoct,
when u say they took 20 students- do u mean thats it. the application process is over even though the deadline is March?
thanks,
ray

no he is not talkin about session starting in jan 2007..he is talkin abt 2006 session here

ray_friends1 said:
hi amdoct,
thanks,
ray

amdoct meant 20 students were admitted to Jan 2006 batch. they are yet to review 2007 application pool.

Hi,

Can u please tell me something more about applying to colorado as i am sending an application for 2007. can u guide how can i make my application more strong.

amdoct said:

Hey amdoct

Could you please tell us how their facilities are? I take it that since they built a new campus, they must have very new and advanced facilities? Thanks

hi everyone,
the website says they take 10 students,are you sure guys they took 20 this year????????

godbless said:
hi everyone,
the website says they take 10 students,are you sure guys they took 20 this year????????

YES. ABSOLUTELY SURE.

They took 20 students in our batch. Yes we have improved facilities. Sim lab is very good. The school is in a nice ,huge hospital campus and the class rooms are really nice.More over I like the professors and staff here. We are like a family. Professors understand the students problems and deal accordingly.I am really blessed to be in this school.If you have any questions feel free to ask.

amdoct said:
They took 20 students in our batch. Yes we have improved facilities. Sim lab is very good. The school is in a nice ,huge hospital campus and the class rooms are really nice.More over I like the professors and staff here. We are like a family. Professors understand the students problems and deal accordingly.I am really blessed to be in this school.If you have any questions feel free to ask.
hi amdoct,
please tell us what is the minimum score accepted at colorado last year?????????

I dont know the exact scores but I know that there are couple of students who got scores in lower 80's

amdoct said:
I dont know the exact scores but I know that there are couple of students who got scores in lower 80's
Hey Amdoc thanks for the info .i'm sure you have a good advanced standing program.Do you have any idea about the interview period(eg BU is Sept through Feb)?

when I was interviewed they did the interviews in 2 batches. First batch 40 and second batch 40. First batch was interviewed in June,second batch in July.we came to know the result by first week of august.

amdoct said:
when I was interviewed they did the interviews in 2 batches. First batch 40 and second batch 40. First batch was interviewed in June,second batch in July.we came to know the result by first week of august.

Hey amdoct

It's very nice of you to be here, after being accepted and being a student at Colorado, and give us some valuable info regarding the University of Colorado's ISP. Thanks a lot for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do that for us...your help is much appreciated. ;) :D

Hey cheer up,
I got a lot of help from this site and I want to help all my fellow SDN'ers as much as possible.If any of you have questions about CU ISP just pm me. I will try to reply as soon as possible.Next week is spring break for us ---sometime to relax after a very hectic schedule.