University of Kentucky Class of 2016 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cliub

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 79% on the pcats with 3.27 GPA and one and half years of research experiences. but I don't know if it is enough to apply early decision at University of Kentucky. Because english is my second language, I did bad on the verbal and RC sections. I don't know what to do now.

Verbal 398 45%
Biology 455 98%
RC 376 13%
Math 430 85%
Chemistry 438 90%
Composite 419 79%

Members don't see this ad.

I have 79% on the pcats with 3.27 GPA and one and half years of research experiences. but I don't know if it is enough to apply early decision at University of Kentucky. Because english is my second language, I did bad on the verbal and RC sections. I don't know what to do now.

Verbal 398 45%
Biology 455 98%
RC 376 13%
Math 430 85%
Chemistry 438 90%
Composite 419 79%

Do you have pharmacy experience?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am try to find a Volunteering or shadow in a pharmacy this year.

I would definitely find experience and frankly, that should be your major goal. As most on this board say, if you have middle of the road stats, pharmacy experience is vital to putting you over the top otherwise they'll likely wonder "Why pharmacy?" Furthermore, without anything statistically amazing in your application, stating that you tried to find experience won't really hold much stead. It'll require more convincing on your part at the interview which, given your ESL situation, would worry me.

http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolkentuckypage.htm

Looking at their stats, the average GPA is 3.0-3.6, the composite required is based on your GPA. You're probably average for their class and given the vague writing on their Pharmcas page, you should definitely e-mail the school to get a gauge on your chances.

Of course, have someone proofread your e-mail if you're concerned about your ESL skills because when communicating with a SOP, you want to be clear and concise with your communication.

This is solid advice. Unfortunately for the OP, the average accepted GPA is a 3.6 for UK (although the website does quote the average accepted GPA as "3.0-3.5", this says it's a 3.62 as of fall 2009, so I'm not sure what to believe). You are slightly above the average accepted PCAT of 75 though, so that's good. Are you a Kentucky resident? UK gives major preference to residents, so if you are you may have a shot still.

I would definitely find experience and frankly, that should be your major goal. As most on this board say, if you have middle of the road stats, pharmacy experience is vital to putting you over the top otherwise they'll likely wonder "Why pharmacy?" Furthermore, without anything statistically amazing in your application, stating that you tried to find experience won't really hold much stead. It'll require more convincing on your part at the interview which, given your ESL situation, would worry me.

http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolkentuckypage.htm

Looking at their stats, the average GPA is 3.0-3.6, the composite required is based on your GPA. You're probably average for their class and given the vague writing on their Pharmcas page, you should definitely e-mail the school to get a gauge on your chances.

Of course, have someone proofread your e-mail if you're concerned about your ESL skills because when communicating with a SOP, you want to be clear and concise with your communication.

This is solid advice. Unfortunately for the OP, the average accepted GPA is a 3.6 for UK (although the website does quote the average accepted GPA as "3.0-3.5", this says it's a 3.62 as of fall 2009, so I'm not sure what to believe). You are slightly above the average accepted PCAT of 75 though, so that's good. Are you a Kentucky resident? UK gives major preference to residents, so if you are you may have a shot still.

I remember looking at that link awhile back. It makes me wonder why so many people with sub 3 GPA's inquire about their chances ON SDN when the isn't a single school on that list with an average GPA below 3.00. I would merely assume that if your GPA is that poor, you will have something substantial in your application to trump that eyesore.

I was a resident of Kentucky when I was an undergraduate at University of Kentucky but now my family move to Inidana.

I remember looking at that link awhile back. It makes me wonder why so many people with sub 3 GPA's inquire about their chances ON SDN when the isn't a single school on that list with an average GPA below 3.00. I would merely assume that if your GPA is that poor, you will have something substantial in your application to trump that eyesore.

I think they're optimistic about averages. After all, if the college has a 3.25 average, there's got to be someone with a 4.0 getting in... that means someone with a 2.5 has a chance, to balance it out, right? Right?

I think they're optimistic about averages. After all, if the college has a 3.25 average, there's got to be someone with a 4.0 getting in... that means someone with a 2.5 has a chance, to balance it out, right? Right?

At the same token, if there are 2 2.5 students, there must be 2 4.0 students applying. Also, if there is 1 2.5 student, there will be 15 students with a 3.3 GPA to meet the average. ;)

Point being, you can f*** with stats as much as you want. They're the concubines of the math world! :D Logic would tell me that if I'm below the average for a school, I need to be THAT much stronger in other areas to get accepted.

I was a resident of Kentucky when I was an undergraduate at University of Kentucky but now my family move to Inidana.

You definitely need to see if you qualify for Kentucky residency. Not only will it increase your chances of getting in but your tuition would be a hell of a lot cheaper if you did.

You definitely need to see if you qualify for Kentucky residency. Not only will it increase your chances of getting in but your tuition would be a hell of a lot cheaper if you did.
does early decision have better chance than regular decision?

does early decision have better chance than regular decision?

Hard to say. They don't come right out and say that early decision improves your chances, but they do encourage it if UK is your first choice. If UK is your clear cut #1, you might as well. I applied early decision and it was pretty nice being in the first round of interviews and hearing back on my acceptance so quickly. If you don't get in ED, you can always send your app to other PharmCAS schools after and still have plenty of time to meet deadlines for other schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, as you said English is your second laungage, I think they will consider it. Apply for ED, don't worry you never know, as much as I know, they will look at your science GPA.

Hard to say. They don't come right out and say that early decision improves your chances, but they do encourage it if UK is your first choice. If UK is your clear cut #1, you might as well. I applied early decision and it was pretty nice being in the first round of interviews and hearing back on my acceptance so quickly. If you don't get in ED, you can always send your app to other PharmCAS schools after and still have plenty of time to meet deadlines for other schools.

UK is my clear cut #1 and now I'm super nervous about my ED app. I know it won't really hurt me that I've applied ED but now I'm starting to get paranoid about it.

I got a 69th percentile composite (prelim) in July on the PCAT. Lower than the average at UK but not impossible to bring up. I hadn't had OChem yet (just started yesterday!) so I know that hurt my Chem score. All of my scores were right around my composite range so I didn't have anything I definitely bombed. I just bought Collins and I'm taking the PCAT again September 28--I know, I need to get crackin' on the studying and I am confident now that I've seen the beast in person I won't let it intimidate me as much. :D

My PharmCAS cumulative GPA ended up being a 3.54, with a 3.85 in Science and a 3.43 in Math. I have 7.5 years of pharmacy experience, I know my personal statement was good and I am sure I have good LORs. I'm a Kentucky resident and I have a Bachelors Degree from Transylvania in Lexington, although it's in unrelated fields (Music and Spanish).

Anyway, I'm paranoid I won't even get an interview with my thoroughly average GPA (well, it is less than that 3.62 2009 link) and below average first PCAT. Thoughts? :xf:

This sounds like WAMC but since this is a chances at UK thread, why not. Sorry to hijack from the OP.

UK is my clear cut #1 and now I'm super nervous about my ED app. I know it won't really hurt me that I've applied ED but now I'm starting to get paranoid about it.

I got a 69th percentile composite (prelim) in July on the PCAT. Lower than the average at UK but not impossible to bring up. I hadn't had OChem yet (just started yesterday!) so I know that hurt my Chem score. All of my scores were right around my composite range so I didn't have anything I definitely bombed. I just bought Collins and I'm taking the PCAT again September 28--I know, I need to get crackin' on the studying and I am confident now that I've seen the beast in person I won't let it intimidate me as much. :D

My PharmCAS cumulative GPA ended up being a 3.54, with a 3.85 in Science and a 3.43 in Math. I have 7.5 years of pharmacy experience, I know my personal statement was good and I am sure I have good LORs. I'm a Kentucky resident and I have a Bachelors Degree from Transylvania in Lexington, although it's in unrelated fields (Music and Spanish).

Anyway, I'm paranoid I won't even get an interview with my thoroughly average GPA (well, it is less than that 3.62 2009 link) and below average first PCAT. Thoughts? :xf:

This sounds like WAMC but since this is a chances at UK thread, why not. Sorry to hijack from the OP.

I got a 69% on my PCAT and was accepted after the first round of interviews in November a few years back.

I think you're in reasonably good shape. It's easy to get hung up on the fact that your GPA is only "average", but that's the average for accepted applicants, meaning you're roughly where you need to be. Same thing with your PCAT score, which isn't exactly there but probably close enough. I actually think that having a Bachelors degree in something other than chem or bio could be a big plus for you. It should help you to differentiate yourself from not only the kids 2 years out of high school, but also all of science focused degree holders. Your pharmacy experience should help you as well.

I like your chances for an interview.

I think you're in reasonably good shape. It's easy to get hung up on the fact that your GPA is only "average", but that's the average for accepted applicants, meaning you're roughly where you need to be. Same thing with your PCAT score, which isn't exactly there but probably close enough. I actually think that having a Bachelors degree in something other than chem or bio could be a big plus for you. It should help you to differentiate yourself from not only the kids 2 years out of high school, but also all of science focused degree holders. Your pharmacy experience should help you as well.

I like your chances for an interview.

I got a 69% on my PCAT and was accepted after the first round of interviews in November a few years back.

Thanks you guys. You put me much more at ease. I'm paranoid about the interview (if it happens) but hopefully I can wow them with my charm--maybe they'll ask me to sing about Chemistry in Spanish like I was asked once at a job interview. :laugh:

Last edited:
Apply for early decision. It's rolling admissions, and you are not out of it until the graduating class you are applying for starts their classes in the fall. I applied to UK late last year because I did not take the PCAT for the first time until after the early decision deadline. I was told over the phone when speaking with someone whom I will not name, and they said my late application time was a factor in why I was placed in the hold pool. I eventually got pulled from the hold pool and accepted.

While you are waiting to hear from them, you can continue to improve your application. Just make sure they are aware of any changes. I took the PCAT in October 2010. I did not particularly like my score, but it was well past early decision, and if I wanted to give it a shot I had to apply anyway. I went ahead and took the PCAT again in January 2011. I was invited to interview at UK in early February - before the scores from the January PCAT were sent out. Later in the year, after I had been placed in the hold pool, I was speaking with the aforementioned person on the phone. During the same conversation that I was told about my late application being a factor, I discovered that they did not realize I had improved the weakest part of my PCAT by quite a bit. MAKE SURE they know of any new scores if you decide to take the PCAT again. Not long after I informed them of the newer score, which they can see on PharmCAS, I was accepted from the hold pool.

I finished my application last week but I don't know if I have a chance.. my gpa is 3.97 (no degree yet!) and PCAT 65 composite (88 chem; 80 bio; 77 QA; 24 VA and 31 RC) .. I am out of state but I have shadowing hours in the U.S and other pharmacy related experience outside the U.S.. besides that I take part in a lot of other EC activities..

Last edited:

Last edited:
Straight from the new AD's mouth, UK values GPA over PCAT. There were several students with 3.5-3.6 GPA's with PCAT scores in the 50's that were accepted last year (honestly, it makes little sense how someone with a 3.5 can't get a PCAT score higher than 50's, but that's another topic for debate as to why I think GPA is an overrated indicator). Given this info, if you have a 3.4 or higher with at least a mediocre PCAT and some pharmacy experience, you will get an interview, and more than likely be accpeted.

I applied last year as an uncompetitive applicant (3.0 GPA, 77 PCAT, 1000 hours hospital pharmacy volunteer experience, 400-500 hours paid tech experience, 60 hours retail experience, and other tidbits) via early decision. I am an in state resident and didn't even get an interview (over 75% of Ky residents get an interview :(, yeah, pass me an antidepressant please). Since being denied, my GPA is 3.8, which isn't doing anything to my cumulative GPA since I have amassed 130 credit hours (3.1 this go around), I have the same PCAT score, but more experience and community service, and I'm also doing 2 research projects this fall, one of which is with 2 UK College of Pharmacy professors. The project has been extremely successful, as the compounds I'm workin with have been patented and will more than likely become FDA approved next spring (pretty awesome feeling to be the first person to conduct experiments on something that actually does work and will be brought to market, knowing that my results are going to not only save a lot of peoples lives, but improve quality of life for millions of pediatrics).

All that aside, UK puts a significant emphasis on the numbers, specifically GPA, so my chances at landing a spot this go around are still slim to none despite the fact that I'm trying to show a dedication/determination that few applicants have shown by commuting two hours to class everyday (done it for the past 4 years), working in two labs, taking on a full time course load this fall (all A's so far in upper level BIO courses), even spending the night on campus once or twice per week hobo style because I'm too tired to drive home at 9:00PM only to have to be back on campus at 8:00AM the next morning in another lab (only a 1 hour lunch break throughout the day), oh, and I'm still working as a tech at a small community hospital every friday from 8-6. Basically, I'm shoveling **** despite feeling as if it won't yield any reward or payoff. Playing the hypothetical game and assuming the status quo holds true as far as my grades go this semester, after next semester (calculated assuming I take 12 hours), my cumulative GPA will be 3.3, with my past 71 hours being a GPA equivalent to 3.5 (3.5 science as well). That would make me competitive for next years application cycle, my third try, but assuming I score moderately well on the MCAT, I would also be competitive for some DO schools including the one in Pikeville, Ky.

So my decision is, if I'm denied this go around, that is another year of waiting, another 12,000 plus pharmacists pumped out nation wide into the workforce, and another year of accruing debt and feeling as if I'm going nowhere (and just being completely miserable with not much to look forward to), and another lost year of what would be a pharmacist's salary. Then, there is the option to completely throw away all of the work and effort I've put into trying to get into this field for the past 6 years of undergrad, and simply pursuing an osteopathic medicine career without worrying about oversaturation, job placement, or salary restructuring. Sigh...I wish I were 10 years old again instead of 24. Oh, the **** I would do differently.

Are you just applying to UK? Why not apply to several schools and improve your chances? UK is a great school, but wouldn't it be worth considering other schools if you don't get in there? I really don't understand the logic behind the decision to pursue the DO route if pharmacy is what you really want to do when you haven't exhausted your options in pharmacy. If you're competitive for DO schools, then you're certainly going to be competitive for other pharmacy programs.

Straight from the new AD's mouth, UK values GPA over PCAT. There were several students with 3.5-3.6 GPA's with PCAT scores in the 50's that were accepted last year (honestly, it makes little sense how someone with a 3.5 can't get a PCAT score higher than 50's, but that's another topic for debate as to why I think GPA is an overrated indicator). Given this info, if you have a 3.4 or higher with at least a mediocre PCAT and some pharmacy experience, you will get an interview, and more than likely be accpeted.

I applied last year as an uncompetitive applicant (3.0 GPA, 77 PCAT, 1000 hours hospital pharmacy volunteer experience, 400-500 hours paid tech experience, 60 hours retail experience, and other tidbits) via early decision. I am an in state resident and didn't even get an interview (over 75% of Ky residents get an interview :(, yeah, pass me an antidepressant please). Since being denied, my GPA is 3.8, which isn't doing anything to my cumulative GPA since I have amassed 130 credit hours (3.1 this go around), I have the same PCAT score, but more experience and community service, and I'm also doing 2 research projects this fall, one of which is with 2 UK College of Pharmacy professors. The project has been extremely successful, as the compounds I'm workin with have been patented and will more than likely become FDA approved next spring (pretty awesome feeling to be the first person to conduct experiments on something that actually does work and will be brought to market, knowing that my results are going to not only save a lot of peoples lives, but improve quality of life for millions of pediatrics).

All that aside, UK puts a significant emphasis on the numbers, specifically GPA, so my chances at landing a spot this go around are still slim to none despite the fact that I'm trying to show a dedication/determination that few applicants have shown by commuting two hours to class everyday (done it for the past 4 years), working in two labs, taking on a full time course load this fall (all A's so far in upper level BIO courses), even spending the night on campus once or twice per week hobo style because I'm too tired to drive home at 9:00PM only to have to be back on campus at 8:00AM the next morning in another lab (only a 1 hour lunch break throughout the day), oh, and I'm still working as a tech at a small community hospital every friday from 8-6. Basically, I'm shoveling **** despite feeling as if it won't yield any reward or payoff. Playing the hypothetical game and assuming the status quo holds true as far as my grades go this semester, after next semester (calculated assuming I take 12 hours), my cumulative GPA will be 3.3, with my past 71 hours being a GPA equivalent to 3.5 (3.5 science as well). That would make me competitive for next years application cycle, my third try, but assuming I score moderately well on the MCAT, I would also be competitive for some DO schools including the one in Pikeville, Ky.

So my decision is, if I'm denied this go around, that is another year of waiting, another 12,000 plus pharmacists pumped out nation wide into the workforce, and another year of accruing debt and feeling as if I'm going nowhere (and just being completely miserable with not much to look forward to), and another lost year of what would be a pharmacist's salary. Then, there is the option to completely throw away all of the work and effort I've put into trying to get into this field for the past 6 years of undergrad, and simply pursuing an osteopathic medicine career without worrying about oversaturation, job placement, or salary restructuring. Sigh...I wish I were 10 years old again instead of 24. Oh, the **** I would do differently.

UK doesn't just value GPA and PCAT. Your 3.0 GPA and 77 PCAT are both better than mine.

Myself, in order to compensate for where I lacked in GPA and PCAT, I have a Master's of Public Administration (I did have a 3.3 GPA in grad school) with a few years experience as a budget analyst. I also spent some time before that working with a behavioral health organization working with people having severe Axis I diagnoses. In that time, I had to deal with many crises. Before that, I worked in disability support services at the local community college while getting my MPA.

Don't be afraid to apply to other schools. I applied to Lipscomb, Midway, Belmont, and UK. I was able to get interviews to all four schools, and was accepted into Midway, Belmont, and UK.

With your GPA and PCAT, you should still be fairly competitive as an in-state applicant since your experience seems like it would supplement. I am wondering what the rest of your application is like. How are your essays? What about your letters of recommendation? It seems to me like you could get one of those professors to write one of your letters. I had the Associate Dean of the business school at UK write one of my letters. He taught some of the financial management courses in the MPA program at UK and was the faculty member who oversaw my capstone project.

There has to be a gap somewhere in your application. Have you tried contacting academic affairs and asking them if they could tell you how to improve your application?

Also, you may be 24 and feel like you're spinning your wheels - but I am 29 and just starting pharmacy school. I know of a handful of others in my class who are older than me. Even if it takes you another year to get in, think of this - you will still be finishing school at a younger age than any of us were before we even started. I also know there are a lot more that, while younger than me, are still older than you starting.

Last edited:
Are you just applying to UK? Why not apply to several schools and improve your chances? UK is a great school, but wouldn't it be worth considering other schools if you don't get in there? I really don't understand the logic behind the decision to pursue the DO route if pharmacy is what you really want to do when you haven't exhausted your options in pharmacy. If you're competitive for DO schools, then you're certainly going to be competitive for other pharmacy programs.

Last edited:
I believe they send out interview invites about 2 weeks before the interviews (last year I received the email Feb. 4 for an interview on Feb. 17). The first interviews this year are Oct. 10-11. That means you should be on the lookout this week for an invite. Next interviews are Nov. 15-16.

Depending on interview day and time, I might be one of the students giving a tour of the building during interview day.

I believe they send out interview invites about 2 weeks before the interviews (last year I received the email Feb. 4 for an interview on Feb. 17). The first interviews this year are Oct. 10-11. That means you should be on the lookout this week for an invite. Next interviews are Nov. 15-16.

Depending on interview day and time, I might be one of the students giving a tour of the building during interview day.

Last edited:
Last year yes, this year, no, I'm applying to several schools this cycle. Pharmacy is what I want to do, as I've dedicated all of my time demonstrating that these past few years. But honestly, I don't know how enthused I will be if I get accepted into a program not named UK just because of how I predict the job market will be 4 years from now since UK has a high rate of job placement for graduates. Still though, if I had my act together early on, and I was already in my second or third year at any pharmacy school, I wouldn't worry too much about finding a job, but when I graduate, I feel as though I will be forced to accept whatever is out there, and not necessarily what I want which would be a career in a hospital setting. As a practicing pharmacist, I want to be involved in the decision making process for treating a patient, whether that be renal dosing, warfarin/lovenox dosing, consulting with physicians regarding alternative treatments, or even going through patient profiles eliminating drugs that are either superfluous or simply aren't covered by Medicare Part D programs and replacing them with ones that are, I like that stuff. Retail won't give me that option, at least I don't think it will, but I will more than likely be forced to accept one of those positions. Even if I wanted to do retail, there are already plans for salary restructuring from Walgreens, streemlined processes from chains like Kroger that essentially cut out man hours in exchange for scheduled centralized automated fillings, etc. The number of job candidates is not only increasing, the total number of jobs is decreasing, and the salaries (which I anticipated to remain stagnant with inflation) in some areas are starting to decrease. That's all right now, which is a rapid change from the landscape of pharmacy 4 years ago. I can't possibly imagine or predict how difficult things will be in another 4 years which is why I can't wait any longer.

As far as DO schools, the DO school in Pikeville's averages for matriculants last cycle was like 3.3 for GPA, and a 22 on the MCAT, both of which are turrrible, but I would still be competitive lol. They receive roughly 2000 applications per year, a tad over a 100 are from in state residents, and the majority of the accepted class comes from within the state. Coming from a rural area background, I would have a huge leg up applying to a school like that. Whether or not that is something that I want to do, I'm going to have to explore it to see.

Even getting into UK isn't going to guarantee a hospital position after graduation. I don't like to play fortune teller, but I suspect that by the time I graduate, I'll need to complete a residency to have a realistic shot at landing the kind of job I want. That's something you might want to consider as well when making your decision.

Any University of Kentucky early decision applicant receive the email invitation for interview?

Not yet. I am expecting to get an invitation seeing that my stats are quite good.. Pretty anxious at the moment but I realize there is no reason to stress over something that is currently outside of my control.

Thank you very much

Any University of Kentucky early decision applicant receive the email invitation for interview?

I got mine this afternoon (1:35 EST) for 12:30PM on October 11! I am so excited/nervous!

Random veterans and current UK students popping in on this thread... I took the PCAT yesterday and my new composite is a 79. I got the interview with a 69, and I doubt that the new one will get sent to them officially in time for my interview. Is this something worth mentioning during the interview even though it's technically "preliminary"?

Good luck to everyone on here! Hopefully I'll bump into you if we're interviewing the same day!

You'll have a group interview time with other students, then a solo interview. During the solo interview you can have them make note that you improved your PCAT score, but it may not be official yet, but they should be aware so they know it is changing. I don't know how long it takes for them to verify it as official now because they're all taken on the computer. When I took it, they were only experimenting with a few on the computer but most with paper, so it may have taken longer.

I've not heard from the committee yet about participating in interview day, but since your interview is Tuesday, there's a small chance I could be one of the students giving tours. I'm finished with class at 12:50, which is after your interview starts, but is before it ends and you may not have started your tour by then.

You'll have a group interview time with other students, then a solo interview. During the solo interview you can have them make note that you improved your PCAT score, but it may not be official yet, but they should be aware so they know it is changing. I don't know how long it takes for them to verify it as official now because they're all taken on the computer. When I took it, they were only experimenting with a few on the computer but most with paper, so it may have taken longer.

I've not heard from the committee yet about participating in interview day, but since your interview is Tuesday, there's a small chance I could be one of the students giving tours. I'm finished with class at 12:50, which is after your interview starts, but is before it ends and you may not have started your tour by then.

Thanks BSet! Maybe I'll bump into you!

UK meant University of Kentucky???
I thought it meant United Kingdom :rolleyes:
I accidentally thought that R2pharmD2 was British.

When will they send out invites for the regular applicants?

About 2 weeks before interviews. February interview dates are not set yet. The next round of interviews is November 15th and 16th. You should look for them in late October/early November.

Block exams for that block will be done on the 14th, so I'm going to try and get in on the tours more for the November interviews.

About 2 weeks before interviews. February interview dates are not set yet. The next round of interviews is November 15th and 16th. You should look for them in late October/early November.

I got my interview invite for Early Decision 10 days before my interview and I had a friend last year who got her invite with less than a week to go... if you don't get one exactly with two weeks to go, don't lose heart yet (just letting you know from recent experience). I know I was freaking out when I hadn't gotten mine yet with less than two weeks until interviews. I was convinced I wasn't going to get one.

BSet, thanks again for all of your help on this thread (hope blocks went well, too)... they're supposed to let us know ED admissions decisions by Friday. :xf:

Last edited:
Block exams?! What is that?

From the Handbook: "Examinations are given in a 'block' or 'cluster' format. Rather than being spread out during the semester, exams are given over a period of several days, and may be given outside of regular class hours in the evening or on weekends."

Current students could probably tell you more about what they're like but that's what they are.

I got my interview invite for Early Decision 10 days before my interview and I had a friend last year who got her invite with less than a week to go... if you don't get one exactly with two weeks to go, don't lose heart yet (just letting you know from recent experience). I know I was freaking out when I hadn't gotten mine yet with less than two weeks until interviews. I was convinced I wasn't going to get one.

BSet, thanks again for all of your help on this thread (hope blocks went well, too)... they're supposed to let us know ED admissions decisions by Friday. :xf:

Oh...I'm still not done with block exams. Practical lab was Thursday, then Friday was A&P, Intro to Pharmacy Practice, and math/med terms for lab. Then yesterday (yes, Saturday) was Biochem and OTC. Tomorrow is Drug Design and Antibiotics.

Oh...I'm still not done with block exams. Practical lab was Thursday, then Friday was A&P, Intro to Pharmacy Practice, and math/med terms for lab. Then yesterday (yes, Saturday) was Biochem and OTC. Tomorrow is Drug Design and Antibiotics.

I, for some reason, thought Saturday was the last day. Yeesh.