University of Louisville Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Are they going by last names?

Members don't see this ad.

Are they going by last names?

I think it’s random or something because I have a last name in the early alphabet, was interviewed in Aug and got the call at 9:30am and all the people I know that interviewed same day/around the same time with last names before and after me got the calls sporadically at 8am or later

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the official email will be sent with it? In my call, I can’t remember if I was told a specific time or time frame.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just made a GroupMe for it! Here’s the link!

Has anyone started filling out the stuff after getting accepted?

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else receive an email from the school? saying that if you're still interested to reply to a certain email within 4 days? I sent the email out and received an automatic email saying they won't get back to me till the 2nd.

Did anyone else receive an email from the school? saying that if you're still interested to reply to a certain email within 4 days? I sent the email out and received an automatic email saying they won't get back to me till the 2nd.
I got that too

I did not get that. Have you interviewed already?

I have officially decided to accept the offer from UF. I sent emails to the other schools to decline their offers. However, it looks like all the schools are closed for the holidays, so they may not be making any acceptance calls over the break. Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

Decided to decline my offer today, I hope this helps someone get in! Good luck everyone

Is there only a GroupMe? Or another group chat as well

After signing the documents, do we have to email them back or are they automatically sent?

Declined my seat today, good luck to those waiting for a spot!

Hi! I received an interview for the 31st of this month. Anyone have any recommendations for what hotels to stay at? Thanks!

Hi! I received an interview for the 31st of this month. Anyone have any recommendations for what hotels to stay at? Thanks!
I stayed at the courtyard marriot. It's right across from the yum center. It was a really nice hotel and not insanely expensive.

When is the best time frame to send a letter of intent to get off of the waitlist? I had my interview last week.

just rejected my offer. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Happy day after March 1st! Has anyone heard anything more specific of when the committee might meet and when we might possibly hear something now that the March 1st deadline has passed?

Happy day after March 1st! Has anyone heard anything more specific of when the committee might meet and when we might possibly hear something now that the March 1st deadline has passed?
I had a post December interview. There they said they would expect to give more acceptances mid March through summer if needed.

The “deadline” is actually March 15th that I think you’re talking about, for when schools can see what students have deposits at multiple schools, then those students have 15 days to choose one school