University of Mary-Hardin Baylor DPT Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aggie.pt.2020

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Howdy! I was just reaching out to others who have been accepted into Mary-Hardin Baylor's program that starts fall 2020. Just wanted to see who my fellow classmates might be. Does anyone know if a Facebook group has been started yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I do not believe it has yet. Also, did you pay the deposit yet for your spot? In my letter, they said they would be accepting the deposit starting in January, but I found that kind of weird to do.

Hi! I do not believe it has yet. Also, did you pay the deposit yet for your spot? In my letter, they said they would be accepting the deposit starting in January, but I found that kind of weird to do.
That’s what my letter said too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Posting in here again to see if anyone else was recently accepted to UMHB and plans on attending next year

Hello everyone! I have an interview schedule for umhb. I was wondering if you guys have any idea about the essay part and how to get ready for the interview. what kind of questions they asked.

Hello everyone! I have an interview schedule for umhb. I was wondering if you guys have any idea about the essay part and how to get ready for the interview. what kind of questions they asked.
It was so laid back and everyone there is so friendly. My essay was a personal topic relating to PT. There were questions about my personal life, news in the PT world, and my school life. I interviewed with the clinical director and a professor. You also take a tour. It was super fun and I really enjoyed my time there. My interview played a big role in deciding to go there.

It was so laid back and everyone there is so friendly. My essay was a personal topic relating to PT. There were questions about my personal life, news in the PT world, and my school life. I interviewed with the clinical director and a professor. You also take a tour. It was super fun and I really enjoyed my time there. My interview played a big role in deciding to go there.

Did they ask you anything about the APTA website? or about the university? If you remember, what was the question they asked you in the essay portion?

Did they ask you anything about the APTA website? or about the university? If you remember, what was the question they asked you in the essay portion?
They asked if I knew about anything going on in PT. So, like Direct Access. They told me everything I needed to know about UMHB. I don't remember what my question was. I just remember writing my testimony and how it shaped me into wanting to pursue PT. Don't stress about it. It really is super laid back

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone finds/hears of a Facebook page created for us, drop it in here. Looks like they have had one for previous cohorts.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone else been accepted yet? Would like to get to know potential classmates and maybe roommate for next year!