University of Michigan Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else's account say "Received/Waiting Additional Information" when you have submitted everything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone recieved an application complete email, or seen a change on their "check status" page?

Has anyone recieved an application complete email, or seen a change on their "check status" page?

I received an application complete email on 6/14 and it also changed in the AADSAS page to Received/Application Complete.

I received an application complete email on 6/14 and it also changed in the AADSAS page to Received/Application Complete.
Thanks for the response. I'll have to look into mine, it shouldve been squared away by now

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck, guys!
Michigan is a great program.
Go Blue!
Go Blue March Madness GIF by University of Michigan

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know when they send out interview invites?

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #3
School: University of Michigan
Notification date: 9/14
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/07
Application complete date: 6/14
GPA (science/overall): 3.96, 3.97
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/25/26/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/5 (interview) & 10/6 (tour)
Method of interview: Virtual

Last edited:
Do you know who we can contact if that one interview date doesn't work for us?

Does anyone know if Michigan sends out interviews in waves? Or do they mainly only do one big wave?

Members don't see this ad :)
About how much percent of out of state applicants does Michigan accept after the interview?

Does Michigan Dent have any scheduled interview dates sent out like the Med Program is it sporadic

For people that got interview invites, did your application ever go to "received/under review" prior to getting your invite to interview ?

For people that got interview invites, did your application ever go to "received/under review" prior to getting your invite to interview ?

Mine said received/application complete when they sent me my app complete email and then it changed to invited for interview when they sent me my invitation email

Reactions: 2 users
Is there still hope? I submitted around beginning of July and I am feeling a bit worried

For everyone still worried about interview invites, there is one round post December. Ill copy my comment from last year, but Im guessing it will follow somewhat the same format, "For future students, the post December group of interviewees was consisting of 64 students with 30 seats held open for them. I dont know if this includes rejected seats or if the 30 was reserved for the post Dec, but roughly a 50% acceptance rate. Congrats to all accepted, and good luck to those waiting to hear back on the waitlist. Go Blue!!"

For everyone still worried about interview invites, there is one round post December. Ill copy my comment from last year, but Im guessing it will follow somewhat the same format, "For future students, the post December group of interviewees was consisting of 64 students with 30 seats held open for them. I dont know if this includes rejected seats or if the 30 was reserved for the post Dec, but roughly a 50% acceptance rate. Congrats to all accepted, and good luck to those waiting to hear back on the waitlist. Go Blue!!"
Thanks for the info! This is encouraging. Do you know if the pre-December interview offers are finished up?

Interview #4
School:
UMich
Notification date: Early nov
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date:
Early june
GPA (science, overall): 3.7 - 3.8 sGPA, 3.8 - 3.9 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24 AA, 23 TS, 22 PAT
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/16-17

Interview #3
School: UMich
Notification date: 11/7
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2, received 6/7, processed 6/29.
GPA (science, overall): 4.0 GPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 28 AA, 30 TS, 24 PAT
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/16 (interview) and 11/17 (tour)

Does anyone know if there are any pre-December interview invites being sent out? Or are all the pre-December interview dates invites done?

Does anyone know if there are any pre-December interview invites being sent out? Or are all the pre-December interview dates invites done?
if they just send an invitation for 11/16 yesterday, I would think they would have at least 1-2 more days that will be used to offer more interviews - although it's impossible to know

Does anyone know if they will send more interview invites before December 15th?

For anyone that toured, were you allowed a guest or was it just yourself? Also what was the tour like?

To Ann Arbor people, what restaurants/cafes do you recommend? Any fun places to go/things to do?

I also just received an interview from UMich for 12/1, so I don't think they're done sending pre-dec interviews yet