University of Queensland Application Status - Update for 2011 Intake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OzTREKK

OzTREKK
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
G'day everyone,

The first batch of offers to the medical program at the University of Queensland for the January 2011 are being released as we speak.

We receive them overnight from the Admissions team at the University and then they are processed at the OzTREKK office in Canada. In a matter of hours from the time the offer is received from the University it is e-mailed and then hard copy mailed to those who are granted with an offer.

Offers are being released to those who have a complete application, meaning that they have a full and complete transcript, a valid MCAT score meeting the minimum requirements and a score no older than January 2008, who have met the minimum GPA and their application was submitted to OzTREKK.

Offers will start to be released by the University for those applicants who have submitted a complete application as outlined above. Offers are being released daily as they are being processed by the University and by OzTREKK.

Congratulations to those who have received an offer from the University of Queensland and OzTREKK for the coming January 2011 intake! You will shortly be receiving an invitation from me to the OzTREKK Licensing Workshops which are taking place across Canada in mid-June.

For those of you who have submitted an application but just need to send in your MCAT score or completed transcript, you can do so at your leisure by sending it through to Alison:

ATTN: Alison Simser
OzTREKK UQ Medical School Admissions Officer
102 Sumac Lane
Perth, Ontario
K7H 3C7
Canada

For those of you who have not applied, but would like to, you can apply directly by visiting:

http://oztrekk.com/programs/how/UQ_medicine.php

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.

Wishing you all, all the best, and Good Luck!

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Miernik
Director
OzTREKK - Your Canadian Connection to Study Medicine in Australia
A> 102 Sumac Lane
Perth, Ontario
K7H 3C7
P> 1 866 698 7355 ext. 202
Int'l> +1 613 267 4004 ext. 202
F> 1 866 698 7311
E> [email protected]
W> www.oztrekk.com

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, thanks for the information.

May I ask when is the deadline for the submission of final transcript after I get the offer, please?

thanks

michael

Hi, I received a conditional offer from the University of Queensland two days ago. Does that put me on a weaker standing than those with a firm offer?

Thanks.