University of the Pacific 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got a rejection from UOP.. so I guess the invitations have started rolling out.. all the best everyone![/QUOT

Another one - Rejection, as usual !:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

rejection again.:(:(:(
best of luck to all the invited ones...............

Got an IV for Oct16-19, any good advice on a crash course for practical test? Also, Anyone interested in sharing accomodations?

Best of luck to all!

Mike

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an IV for Oct16-19, any good advice on a crash course for practical test? Also, Anyone interested in sharing accomodations?

Best of luck to all!

Mike
congratss!may i ask what was your toefl score?

Congratulations Mike! Would you mind sharing your stats? I don't know of any refresher/crash courses..

Any female willing to share accommodation? Please pm me.

Got rejection from UOP me too! All the best everyone!

Any idea.. How many invites they are sending out this year?

Did you ask them Improve Access?

i got an IV too today. any guy for accomodation.?

How are you doing everyone? Plz I need to know what they mean by( Critical Thinking Assessment( evaluation written component )) that will be given prior to the technical examination begin?? I got this with the interview offer email!! Not sure what they meant? Also another question plz( the IDS practice kit is no longer available for sale at the Student Store) , what is that kit contain? I have been invited to the interview on16-19 October
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)

Best of luck to all!

Mike

We will be conducting several one day "crash course" workshops to prepare for california school bench test. Dates are 28 sept,6,9,13,16,20,23 oct. Pick any day. Dont need to buy or bring anything with you. lunch is provided. out of area candidates can stay at motel across the facility. Learn all the preps and tricks to do awsome at the bench test. Only 5 students at a time to give one on one attention. First come first serve. Home set ups available for purchase also.
www.thedrtools.com or call denise at 408-934-0693

How are you doing everyone? Plz I need to know what they mean by( Critical Thinking Assessment( evaluation written component )) that will be given prior to the technical examination begin?? I got this with the interview offer email!! Not sure what they meant? Also another question plz( the IDS practice kit is no longer available for sale at the Student Store) , what is that kit contain? I have been invited to the interview on16-19 October
Thanks

IDS kit included stone models of teeth with various preps and a step by step guideline on how to prepare the teeth and what burs to use.

if any MALE person is interested in sharing accomodations for the UOP interview plz send me a msg

I do :) and i emailed u. Pleack chk ur inbox

I am a male interested too, I'm ok taking the couch for more savings hahaha. ;)

Critical thinking assessment?? any ideas what it is??

How many people do they call fro 22 seats? What is the ratio?

any female willing to share accommodation plz pm me......if someone is from Sunnywale, CA; we can also plan travel....

Hotels that you guys might specifically recommend of- close to school, economical....

shiiiiiiiii another one in the gutter... please leave information on your stats or experience.
good luck with interview people

This yr I heard they just callee 80-90.

Would anyone by any chance have or know someone that wants to sell the IDS crown prep manual from UOP? Anyone kind enough to shoot me a copy?

Thank you much,

Mike

Would anyone by any chance have or know someone that wants to sell the IDS crown prep manual from UOP? Anyone kind enough to shoot me a copy?

Thank you much,

Mike
even i need one! if u get plz forward it to me..thanks

Even I need one. Can you please forward to me pease.

Hey, does anybody know if the preparations are to be done with/with out water? Also with/without oral cheek cover??

any female wantsto share accomdations..... from 15th oct

Thank you much,

Mike

I would also need one, the kind help is really appreciated. All the best guys!!!!

Hi helpfuldoc, I also need the manual can you please share it. thank you

which hotel is everyone staying at?

i cant find any hostels.. they are all booked.

Look it up on Priceline. It will give you good deals and flexibility on what kind of and range of hotel you are looking for.

Any female still looking for an accomodation. Oct 16th through 19th

Hello,

Looking to share accommodation during interview stay (16-19). Anybody flying from east coast ?? I will be flying from boston. Please PM me asap, thanks

I am interviewing at both UCSF and Pacific and looking for staying in SF from 10/12 to 10/19 (7 nights). If anyone (female) is doing the same please contact me.
If you want to share only for UoP Interview (10/16 to 10/19), PM me. Its not ideal for me but I will look for both the stays separately. Thanks! :)

Any female interested in sharing accommodation from 16-19 for the Pacific interview? Please PM me. Thanks.

Anyone interested in buying UoP bench exam manual? message me directly.

Anyone interested in buying UoP bench exam manual? message me directly.

Isn't this something we receive from UoP for free? For how much are you selling it anyways?

Hey, I m interested in the UOP manual. Pls lemme know the cost. Thanks.