University of the Pacific 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

even i need one! if u get plz forward it to me..thanks

I also need one please and the guidence to approach for bench exaination, interview and Critical Thinking Assessment.

Thanks

I also need one please and the guidence to approach for bench exaination, interview and Critical Thinking Assessment.

Thanks

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks

Any female travelling from Toronto area and interested in sharing accomodation for UOP interview pls PM me. We can plan both the travel and stay! Thanks.

Any female willing to share accomodation for UOP interview Oct 16-19, Pls PM me :)

Does anybody receive acceptance or rejection from UOP?

Alternate list here too. How many of you all are waitlisted ? and what are the chances..anyone???

c'mon people.... Let's get together and figure out how many are on the wait list. We have 2 as of now here..please feel free to add..

me too on alternate list.....and I know two more, who are on alternate list....

Did anyone get rejection too, or rest are on alternate list??

is't UOP the most expensive school ? i think being on their alternate list is very promising..

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! It is.. But it would be better if anyone can shed some light on the previous years waitlist. Cannot tell until you get one though!!

Someone from the waitlisted should hear good news from Pacific very soon; withdrew my spot there. Cheers !!

Does anyone receive a letter with criminal background check from Certiphi Screen Inc. UOP said it will be sent in December, but I have not receive it.

Anyone from the wait list might get called sooner.. Please don't forget to input about your change in status. This will help others to know of their chances.

Has anyone heard from wait list yet? Did any of you called warren?

Dear all international dentists,
This Thread is for UoP applicants for year 2014.
Please feel free to ask and share your questions.

Best,
Hi doc,
I really need your help with the software solutions you used for combining your docx into 1 pdf. I am a 2015 applicant. PLEEEEEASE!

Hi doc,
I really need your help with the software solutions you used for combining your docx into 1 pdf. I am a 2015 applicant. PLEEEEEASE!
Use google chrome. Download pdf merge from google store. It simple to use!

Hi , do anyone have IDS manual from pacific , please PM me .
thanks in advance

Hi doc,

Just make one document in MS Word and click on save as .pdf.