Uoc denver 2012 acceptance for isp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wether or not we get accepted...it was a good experience. As much as we all want to get accepted...all w can do is keep working hard and keep the hopes up. Best of luck guys.

So true!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does any one know their system from the previous years?

Last edited:
...............................nothing today.......yet?

I thought of phone calls, may be they make them on Saturdays?

Someone said they sent out rejection emails yesterday

if we all dint recieve an email yeaterday then...:)

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
@ dr cool77

did u knw,if they are done with rejection emails?

I haven't heard anyone from June 11th get rej. emails

An ISP student tolled me that they have informed some accepted candidates from May 7th about 2 weeks ago, can any one verify this information please ???:confused:

Maybe they have sent the rejection letters and acceptance phone calls too...All of us waiting are the ones in the waitlist...I am just assuming...

An ISP student tolled me that they have informed some accepted candidates from May 7th about 2 weeks ago, can any one verify this information please ???:confused:
June 11 interview was not even a week back, UOC doesnt have rolling admissions so they will tell accepted candidates only when all interviews were over.... No point of any acceptances 2 weeks before. I was in june 11, they would have told us if they did accept but rather the presentation shown to us still said 40 seats...

sorry you are misinformed

guys dont spread rumours plzzzzz and create a havoc!!!! plz dont post any assumptions. only post the facts, otherwise its confusion!!!!!

And that too just created ID to pass rumors i think.............just kidding!

guys dont spread rumours plzzzzz and create a havoc!!!! plz dont post any assumptions. only post the facts, otherwise its confusion!!!!!

And that too just created ID to pass rumors i think.............just kidding!

Kidding?!! Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,, well maybe the ISP student how tolled me that was spreading rumors or trying to act informative, but I have more things to worry about now than your kidding and his rumors .........Just Kidding :D

last year accepted students were notified thruh emails or phone calls??/

this is the first time ,i'm answering all customer services calls too!!!!next one might be from colorado !!!!!

common guys this is too much wait now!!!! if they have made the rejection list.. they must be done with accepted ones too!!!!!!!!

IT seems that for the past two days they have sent rejection letters,i FEEL that today we might have more rejections and tomorrow , saturday, they will have enough time to call 40 lucky students.

Guys/Gals,
After long wait as all interviews are done, let us start thread. Please post whoever gets acceptance.
Good luck to all!

Hi guys!!! Dr Towne just called me and I was accepted! Hopefully many of you will have the same results today!! Good luck everyOne!

Hi guys!!! Dr Towne just called me and I was accepted! Hopefully many of you will have the same results today!! Good luck everyOne!

hey thats cool
happy for u
al the best, congrats.......:)

Last edited:

Last edited:
Congratulations guys!!! my fingers crossed too...

Congrats for every one got the call, best luck for the rest of us:xf::xf::xf:

Guys do u think Dr. Towne will be calling alphabetically???

Got an Acceptance Call Today.. I am so Thankful.. :)
Good Luck Everyone.