UPenn 2016 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guys reply if you have got anything with application completion in June 1sts wewk

Members don't see this ad.

i heard a few ppl got rejections who had their apps complete on 1st june n onwards

Members don't see this ad :)
^Good luck for other schools..what was your completion date and in what state was the mail sent?

Got rejection letter today!:scared:
Good luck for the other schools! I guess Penn hasn't started sending invites for Sept and Oct yet. No news even on the FB group.

It has for 15th sept, as per a friend on fb

They have called for September 8, September 15 and Oct 3rd already. But I have heard they will have interviews till November. So keep your hopes high guys

They have called for September 8, September 15 and Oct 3rd already. But I have heard they will have interviews till November. So keep your hopes high guys
Hi dev_dent, when was the application completion of people who have been invited?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info! Are you sure about interviews in November also? Cz usually they're only till October, right?

Add septemebr 22 in that.....my friend got invited for that day

Does anyone know if people with application completion in June end/July got invites yet?

Reactions: 1 user

Hey are you sure for Oct 3? I thought Upenn interviews only on Tuesdays and Oct 3 is a Saturday.

I am sorry. its sept 22. No idea about completion dates

Any more invites ? Anybody with app completion in July heard anything ?

Any more invites ? Anybody with app completion in July heard anything ?

I had app completion in july and I haven't heard anything either.. what's going on with upenn? are they done?

upenn is done...if u dint gt invite by nw, u may gt letter in mail saying u r rejected...

One of my friends got an invite a couple of days ago for september 22. I dont think they are done yet. Interviews go on till November.

One of my friends got an invite a couple of days ago for september 22. I dont think they are done yet. Interviews go on till November.

What was your friends application completion date?

Thanks

Rejection on Saturday
Completion date- June 26
Good luck to all those who applied !!

Anybody with application in May or before still waiting?

I completed my application on June 25 but haven't heard anything from Upenn. Even someone applied later already got rejection. Anyone in the same boat.

I completed my application on June 25 but haven't heard anything from Upenn. Even someone applied later already got rejection. Anyone in the same boat.

yup, in the same boat as you, application completed on June 11, still no word from them. think we still have a chance for an interview?

I am not sure. It has been such a long time without any news.

I just came here to ask the same thing.. Does anyone have any idea if they've filled up the seats or if there's still remotely any chance they'll send out more interviews?

Guys did anyone with completion in July receive iv/ rejection yet? I'm just curious about the time frame of getting a decision update.

Called them up. They said they're still sending IVs. Will go on till the end of Oct.

Hi, thank you so much for your update. When did you call them? I am still waiting. Thank you!
Called them up. They said they're still sending IVs. Will go on till the end of Oct.

Hey everyone who got interviewed in UPENN could u plzz share ur ststs.

Only 4 seats left in upenn guys.....got news of one of my friends

Really only 4 ? any one from 22nd or 29 sept batch got acceptance ?