Usc 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone on waiting list?

Members don't see this ad.

hi any female wanting to share accomodation for both ucla and usc interviews? from 21st to 27th. pm me.

Hi everyone..
I think most of us are on the same boat:). I got an email saying that I am in alternate category. so, now I have no idea what it means and what is the probability of getting an interview.
if anyone has any idea pls share..thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I received alternate e-mail too. so , what the next step????

USC is taking only one batch for interview ? anyone has any idea about how many students they will call and till when they will take interview.. please post

thanks

I got an e-mail today for the interview on the 26th and 27th. Anyone have an idea about the clinical exam.

Last edited:
Hi there, has anyone got interview emails? If so what are the dates pls?
I got an email! I am in Alternate list!

Yeah even I wonder, what is the fee and what we have to prepare ?

Me too on the alternate list. Anybody with Nbde part 2

Members don't see this ad :)
what do they ask for in the interview?does anyone know?

Dear colleagues,
Hope everyone doing great. I got IV on 27 & 28 OCT. Is anyone know bench prep course in Boston area. Plz let me know!

Anyone knows about bench prep. course in Houston area?

I think usc has kept all candidates in alternate.. because they have send a list and all of us are in alternate.. its so confusing..

any guy interested in discussing - sharing accommodation 25th - 27th?

from where can we buy the wax blocks?

Any girl willing to share accomodation plz PM me..

from where can we buy the wax blocks?

I have 2 boxes. If these wax blocks are like the ones we use in India to carve out teeth, then I can sell and ship them (sell for the cost I bought them for).

Congratulation and good luck. Could you share your study profil ( GPA ,nbde) if you don't mind

Please whoever got an interview, can you share some info about you?
NBDE status, GPA, work, age ???? and congrats everyone :)

Please whoever got an interview, can you share some info about you?
NBDE status, GPA, work, age ???? and congrats everyone :)

NBDE I: +90
NBDE II: Pass
Toefl:+100
Experience: around 4 years
Publications: 2 published, 2 under review
GPA: decent

Is there any rejections? I am on alternate list and I doubt if i should be happy or sad.

Hello,

Anybody looking to share accommodation for USC IV from 25-28, please PM me asap, thanks and good luck

Is there any rejections? I am on alternate list and I doubt if i should be happy or sad.

I think alternate is the equivalent of rejection, please share your thoughts.....

I think alternate is the equivalent of rejection, please share your thoughts.....

I think alternate is not a complete rejection, cause some of the applicants drop out, so there will be a chance for a few of the alternate applicants to get IV instead, hope we are one of them. anyway, congrats for those who get IV, and good luck. We have to keep our hope of getting IV.

If any female is interested in sharing accommodation for USC's interviewlplease PM me

Please post if you are an alternate and receive the IV call/email.....

Plz for all those who got the invitations...what is the last date for confirmation /accpetance of the invitation?

Plz for all those who got the invitations...what is the last date for confirmation /accpetance of the invitation?

october 11th is the last date to accept the invitation. good luck !

Congrats to all with an interview :) would you mind sharing the dates for the interview? I personally am on an alternative list and this info would help me in my trip arrangements, thanx in advance.
Hi,
Where are you flying from? I have iv dates 26th and 27th Oct. What about you? I am still looking for female to share accommodation. Reply asap so we can work together and make necessary arrangements.
Thanks!

If any female is interested in sharing accommodation for USC's interviewlplease PM me
Hi,
Where are you flying from? I have interview dates 26th and 27th Oct. What about you? I am still looking for female to share accommodation. Reply asap so we can work together and make necessary arrangements.
Thanks!

Hi,
So it seems ( according to their email ) they won't provide anything for the bench exam, we should either rent it or bring it ourselves!
Regarding the "Equipment rental service", does anyone know if it's enough for the whole bench exam? or we still need to bring some other equipment?

Hi

Last edited:
Hi,
Where are you flying from? I have interview dates 26th and 27th Oct. What about you? I am still looking for female to share accommodation. Reply asap so we can work together and make necessary arrangements.
Thanks!
Call me at 9252123913 if interested.

Hi,
Where are you flying from? I have iv dates 26th and 27th Oct. What about you? I am still looking for female to share accommodation. Reply asap so we can work together and make necessary arrangements.
Thanks!
Call me at 9252123913 if interested

Hi,
So it seems ( according to their email ) they won't provide anything for the bench exam, we should either rent it or bring it ourselves!
Regarding the "Equipment rental service", does anyone know if it's enough for the whole bench exam? or we still need to bring some other equipment?
I have an IV October 26-27, and last email I have received from them is from October 2nd, where Christopher wrote that he will email the info what kind of typodont we need to buy. Did anyone receive any email after that? Or does anyone have any idea from where we are supposed to buy typodonts, the cost of the bench exam, and etc?
If anyone has any info, please share.
Thanks
p.s. where did you get the info about "Equipment rental service"?

I have an IV October 26-27, and last email I have received from them is from October 2nd, where Christopher wrote that he will email the info what kind of typodont we need to buy. Did anyone receive any email after that? Or does anyone have any idea from where we are supposed to buy typodonts, the cost of the bench exam, and etc?
If anyone has any info, please share.
Thanks
p.s. where did you get the info about "Equipment rental service"?

I got an email. there's quite a list that we're supposed to have for the bench test. there is a page with the list and apparently we can buy all the stuff from the "USC Bookstore Dental" for $1031 !!They also mentioned that there is a rental service ( for $300 ) only for the equipment.
But they're not clear about it:
- Does the rental set contain all the necessary equipment? Or we should still bring some other stuff?
- Can we bring our own typodont? or we have to buy one from them?
- Can we buy only the stuff that we don't have, or it's sold as a set?

If someone has some info regarding these, please let the others know too.
Thanks

Has any alternate received IV email yet? Any idea when this will be done? Please post....

I got an email. there's quite a list that we're supposed to have for the bench test. there is a page with the list and apparently we can buy all the stuff from the "USC Bookstore Dental" for $1031 !!They also mentioned that there is a rental service ( for $300 ) only for the equipment.
But they're not clear about it:
- Does the rental set contain all the necessary equipment? Or we should still bring some other stuff?
- Can we bring our own typodont? or we have to buy one from them?
- Can we buy only the stuff that we don't have, or it's sold as a set?

If someone has some info regarding these, please let the others know too.
Thanks
In the email that I receieved on October 2nd, he wrote "Please be advised. During your bench exam it is going to be required for you to purchase a typodont (I will be forwarding you what type of typodont today)", so I guess we'll have to buy the typodont, but I have no clue from where or what kind... I still haven't received the email with list and price like you did... I wrote another email to him, still no answer... Please post any new info you receive. Thanks