USC Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an interview call today morning for the same batch of 24th and 25th October, I am very tensed as I have no preparation for the exam. Has anybody received the an interview today.

Any female willing to share accommodation from 23 to 25th please PM me.
If you did not prepare for clinical exam and interview, please give that position to other cadidate, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone do not want go to USC for interview, please post. Thank you so much.

I received an interview call today morning for the same batch of 24th and 25th October, I am very tensed as I have no preparation for the exam. Has anybody received the an interview today.

Any female willing to share accommodation from 23 to 25th please PM me.

I received interview call today and don't know what to do.....
I am tensed...Can we request for another batch?? Have you tried doing that

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

I got an interview call yesterday for 24th and 25th. I am not able to find some materials and instruments needed for the interview as I am in San Diego and there is no place where I can find dental supplies. Please can you help me by bringing any extra stuff you have. I need typodont teeth #3,4,6,7,8,9,10,13,14,17,18,19,20,29,30,31, Evans wax knife, carving blocks I am ready to buy it.
Please please help me I don't want to miss this chance.
Let mo know if you have any extra stuff.

Hello everyone,

I got an interview call yesterday for 24th and 25th. I am not able to find some materials and instruments needed for the interview as I am in San Diego and there is no place where I can find dental supplies. Please can you help me by bringing any extra stuff you have. I need typodont teeth #3,4,6,7,8,9,10,13,14,17,18,19,20,29,30,31, Evans wax knife, carving blocks I am ready to buy it.
Please please help me I don't want to miss this chance.
Let mo know if you have any extra stuff.
:scared:

That is very hard to you. How can you handle your work? Good luck.

Does anyone know when would USC start sending acceptances?

Any clue about interview result guys??