USF c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Donna2121

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I don't see an updated group for USF. So if you got accepted or an interview feel free to post below. I'm not sure if there is a facebook group yet for those admitted??

Members don't see this ad.

I thought the other thread kinda served that purpose but ok...you got accepted?

Also no, no FB page AFAIK. I saw 2 FB posts from people accepted during early decision and then there's me during Feb.

*edit- why the hay does the UF class already have a BUNCH of accepted people ALREADY MINGLING AND A FB page and WE don't?? no no no this won't stand. WHERE'S THE C/O 2020?? We got work and roomate finding to do!

Last edited:
I thought the other thread kinda served that purpose but ok...you got accepted?

Also no, no FB page AFAIK. I saw 2 FB posts from people accepted during early decision and then there's me during Feb.

*edit- why the hay does the UF class already have a BUNCH of accepted people ALREADY MINGLING AND A FB page and WE don't?? no no no this won't stand. WHERE'S THE C/O 2020?? We got work and roomate finding to do!
they do have a page my friend is apart of it since she did early decision. I also made this group a while ago before the other one was made so we can just use that one since more has been said.

Members don't see this ad :)
Really? I've got to look harder then, couldn't find anything

*edit - I think the page must be private, I only see 2 posts from early decision accepted students when I try searching for the c/o 2020

Last edited:
No it's there. Have you been accepted? Sorry it's hard to keep track. It's called USF Class of 2020 try typing that if not I'll check again

Found the page but I meant the Pharm class haha. . .guess the wait is gonna be a little longer