UTMB Austin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeanWormer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They have a new neuro program that seems very heavy in clinic and consult service with no overnight call and direct admissions. Any thoughts? Austin, the city is very favorable place to live, so I'm willing to forgo a little for the location.

Members don't see this ad.

They have a new neuro program that seems very heavy in clinic and consult service with no overnight call and direct admissions. Any thoughts? Austin, the city is very favorable place to live, so I'm willing to forgo a little for the location.

From what I know, I think it is an excellent program with no real weakness in any area of neurology. They have great faculty, facilities, and residents in place. Yes, it does seem heavy in clinic and consult, but I believe that is a great way to learn as well. And Austin is definitely an awesome place to live in! :)

Only thing is it is new, it just started I think 2 years ago. So it is still growing and changing.

But I'm curious, why do you ask if you're an attending...