Valentine's Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here are the most important days.

Super Bowl Sunday

Entire March Madness days

Spring Break - Crappie Season

Masters Sunday..afternoon

Father's Day.... US Open final round

Labor Day weekend and week.. Start of my week long golf outing..along with NCAA football!!!

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years... these are just good holidays.

Members don't see this ad.

There's an idea...buy something for her that's covertly for you. Brilliant.

i do that ALL the time. that's why my man got a drum set for christmas. and a new stereo for his truck, and a les paul for a wedding present.....

How about this..
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10496&category_id=889

and this....
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10699&category_id=73

Those are my requests. Except they are birthday/V Day cause my birthday is the 9th. (Sat)
Happy birthday!

WVUPharm2007 said:
Best idea ever! I know that my parents would buy themselves presents and say "hey look at what you got me, how did you know" :laugh: Everyone ends up happy....

Members don't see this ad :)

she vetoed the second dog idea - i think she's jealous of the one we have now. dammit!

I was surprised at the House dvd's, she's jealous of my Cameron crush, haha.

i do that ALL the time. that's why my man got a drum set for christmas. and a new stereo for his truck, and a les paul for a wedding present.....

I was trying to hint at her getting me a new guitar....she thinks I have too many already :(
I always wanted to see if I was any good at drums.

I sold my 1972 Les Paul Custom for $400...in 1985.. thought going to college meant I had to give up something.. :(:(:(:(

I was trying to hint at her getting me a new guitar....she thinks I have too many already :(
I always wanted to see if I was any good at drums.

You don't need no stinkin another guitar yo.

You don't need no stinkin another guitar yo.

a: you can never have too many guitars

b: sad about you les paul custom....$400? that's it? ouch! i thought i had to stop playing when i went to college too....really regret i did that....i had to work HARD to get my skills back when i got out

c: i suck at drums....doesnt stop me from bangin' away, though!

a: you can never have too many guitars

b: sad about you les paul custom....$400? that's it? ouch! i thought i had to stop playing when i went to college too....really regret i did that....i had to work HARD to get my skills back when i got out

c: i suck at drums....doesnt stop me from bangin' away, though!

You must not have any kids...

OMG...I'm no different than this dude.... :eek:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqwF0J3uV8[/youtube]

Members don't see this ad :)
No you foo... this is how guitar is used... enjoy the video tho.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQjmhBWFuY[/youtube]

Yes....guitars should be in the background....keeping rhythm....that's it....

and you notice how guitar in backgroud keeping rhythm screws up the music... keeping rhythm is for bass and drums..

OMG...I'm no different than this dude.... :eek:
Nah. You're no different than this dude(I don't know Japanese, but I could get my friend's wife to translate):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GabHGlGm14&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aa_0OnEwXM&feature=related[/youtube]

and you notice how guitar in backgroud keeping rhythm screws up the music... keeping rhythm is for bass and drums..

But the guitar just screws everything up period. If it has to be used, keep the guitarist in the back row next to the radiator behind a wall of insulation. Then add another row of cellos. That'll do.

To all of you lovely SDNers,
:love:Happy Valentine's Day!:love:

(minus Epic for his last post in this thread and WVU for his lack of enthusiasm for any holiday :smuggrin:)

xoxoxox,
PharmDstudent

images

(Too bad we have school and work today. I'll fold some hearts from my note pages for all of you.)

Happy belated birthday Cyclo!

I was walking through Target....and I passed the valentine's card section. You know how they sell the 30 packs..and in grade school how you'd hand valentine's out to everyone in class. What the hell kind of jacked up freaky **** is that? We're teaching our kids to have multiple valentines. It's like an orgy in every class.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Those videos are crazy!! On another note, I made a new CD for tonight. :banana::biglove:

Yeah and I am not looking forward to class tonight either PharmDstudent:thumbdown:

Yup, see, some crazy **** shot up another classroom. I BET you it was some kid who didn't have a valentine and was all pissed off at the world. I'm being 100% serious. After Xmas/Thankgiving, Valentine's Day is the 2nd highest incidence of suicide and generalized crazy ****. Mmmmhmmm. Y'all didn't consider the alienation such a fake holiday might cause, didja?

Though that might not be why he did it. I'm just speculating.

My soon-to-be M1 fiance got me a dark chocolate heart -- an anatomically correct heart! With coronary arteries, the vena cava and aorta and everything! Very fun and creative.

I was walking through Target....and I passed the valentine's card section. You know how they sell the 30 packs..and in grade school how you'd hand valentine's out to everyone in class. What the hell kind of jacked up freaky **** is that? We're teaching our kids to have multiple valentines. It's like an orgy in every class.

Hahaha -- one of the guys in our P2 class actually did that this year! He put anonymous spiderman valentines in everyone's mailbox. It definitely reminded me of childhood when we used to pass out valentines to everyone.