VCU 2016 class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

habo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
this thread is for those who got accepted in the IDP at VCU for this cycle .
please those who received acceptance letters can you share your information.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! I've been accepted to VCU as well! I am a Canadian Permanent Resident.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been mulling the idea; most probably will accept it. Their total cost of the program has really gone up, though!

I've been mulling the idea; most probably will accept it. Their total cost of the program has really gone up, though!

yes you are right but still the cost is a bout the same average for other programs .I have sent them the $5000 to reserve my position.

I'll send them the money tomorrow. No one else in this forum who has been accepted???

Congratulations to both of you.What are the requirements for this program?

thank you and ,on their website they mention every thing about the requirements .

dentistgirl13- Thanks!! I got an acceptance earlier this month.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew from VCU....someone from the alternate list should hear soon! All the best!

Welcome to UMich !!:highfive: :banana: We have a FB group. Will send you the link.

Hi,
Radical ghost- Are you going to accept UMich? Look like you are accepted in lot of dental school.

Hi Guys!
I also withdrew from VCU three days ago. I finally decided to go to U.Mich. I wish the best for all of you guys who are going to VCU. This is such a great dental school with incredibly lovely people.

We should Make a Facebook group to get to know each other .

Hi,
Radical ghost- Are you going to accept UMich? Look like you are accepted in lot of dental school.
Yup. UMich is the school for me. I am getting the best of all the worlds there. Can't get better than that. You probably would go to 5 different schools to interview but personally you should pick the one where you get the feeling of --'' This is my school and I want to be here". I got the same feeling with UMich. You might get it with VCU or Penn. In all, all the schools are equally good and Impressive.

has anyone heard from the alternate list yet ? any idea how many are there on the alternate list

has anyone heard from the alternate list yet ? any idea how many are there on the alternate list

Hello every body , I want to move to Richmond soon , do any of you know any thing about rental houses , the best area for a student to rent a house in Richmond.

Hello every body , I want to move to Richmond soon , do any of you know any thing about rental houses , the best area for a student to rent a house in Richmond.

dentistgirl13. i hav not heard any thing about the waiting list , but i know that they have not filled the empty seat in the program.yet.

good luck for you

Hi, could you please share your bench test experience with me? I do need you help.

Hi Guys!
I also withdrew from VCU three days ago. I finally decided to go to U.Mich. I wish the best for all of you guys who are going to VCU. This is such a great dental school with incredibly lovely people.

Hi Arash, congratulation on your great success. Could you please tell me how was your interview at VCU? what were you asked to do during your bench test? I am looking forward to hearing from you. Best.

HI guys, do you guys know if they still sending out interview invitations at this time?
Thank you.