vcu interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Dentgod,

Looking at your post I remembered my time last year when it was all rejections and it seemed no hope for me. This year I really put in any extra effort and ability into my application. All I want to say is dont get discouraged. This is a journey as said by toothfairyqueen n m sure each one of us on the forum n outside will get into school sometime or the other. Its just a matter of time. Somebody once told me that when u are drowning the only thing you need at that time is breath and you try with all the effort to get that, the wish to achieve success in anything should be equal to that so just work hard which I know we are and rest will all fall into place.....:)
A very Gud Luk to all who are waiting to get into school. we all will just at the correct time....:):)

Thank you and congrats to you twinklingstar! Nice lil words that keeps the hope and belief alive.

Special thanks to crown prep for boosting my confidence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Summershine,

Thanks, I was in the first batch...Have you got acceptance too?

Yes I got accepted. :) I was in the 2nd batch. I can't wait to meet everyone .I think we should start a group on facebook or something for IDP 2015 so we could discuss stuff, accommodation, etc.

Hi
can all accepted candidates pls tell us if they had joined any bench prep course or how they have prepared for bench test

Wat counts in major to get accepted