Viewing CVS Pay Stub Online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
...is anyone else having trouble getting this online? I haven't been able to see it for a month and I was foolish enough to "Go Green" and elect to not receive a paper statement anymore. If you can view it, what browser are you using?

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, Seamonkey, and I even bit my tongue and allowed an Apple product named Safari a go...none of them work. Any ideas? I'd call HR, but as I'm sure you know, they are useless.

Members don't see this ad.

I was having the same problem, I had to turn pop-up blocker on and then off and now it works.

Members don't see this ad :)
I viewed it last night and it worked, though it seemed to download the pdf rather slowly.

Make sure the browser is closed when you do it, when I did it the first time it didn't work because I didn't close out.

Oh wait, you are right. It generates the list but then you can't actually view the paycheck. Well, that's annoying. Must be something wrong with their system. :confused:

Nothing working here either. I click on the date of my paycheck and it just reloads the paycheck list.

Exactly what's happening to me. I've noticed that there are little check boxes that read "PDF File". The ones without the check you can view. But they are from April/May.

The reason I really care is because they keep taking out township taxes and various fees for a "Wilhelm Township." Which is in effing Lancaster County ( nowhere close to where I work or live.) I have no idea whether or not I'm being taxed or not being that I have various 401k/stock/new healthcare plan stuff going on that changed in June...I suspect I am, though...

Exactly what's happening to me. I've noticed that there are little check boxes that read "PDF File". The ones without the check you can view. But they are from April/May.

The reason I really care is because they keep taking out township taxes and various fees for a "Wilhelm Township." Which is in effing Lancaster County ( nowhere close to where I work or live.) I have no idea whether or not I'm being taxed or not being that I have various 401k/stock/new healthcare plan stuff going on that changed in June...I suspect I am, though...

Not working for me either. E-mail your supe. He has access to HR people in the US who can fix your problem....

It appears they have "fixed the glitch" and things will just work themselves out naturally. Have they asked you to move your verification station back to the storage room?

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, get rid of the "Go Green" non-sense. It's CVS man, they aren't a bank, and there are countless number of errors and my paycheck all the time.

I do the green thing for everything else, bank statements, insurance statements, mortgages, etc, but never in a million years for my CVS paystubs. I want that ish in a paper hardcopy

But, the online one there is a little bit more information, sometimes.

I would just call them and have them put back the paper copy. Maybe when the company gets it act together and gets everything up and running smoothly, and maybe when they finally put up at least the past year of pay and not max 8 paystubs will I go green with CVS.

I undid the go green thing on like Tuesday. Apparently, that was fast enough to get it back to paper because I had my paystub at work. Problem solved, I guess...though the website is still useless.

Just logged in...

In an effort to deliver better service, the HR/Payroll system is currently undergoing maintenance. This functionality is currently unavailable. We regret the inconvenience. Please try again later. If you need immediate assistance relating to HR issues, please contact myHR: 888-694-7287 (888-MY-HR-CVS).

...I'd like to think this is indirectly my doing.

Hey WVU, I was having the same problem as well and I was about to ask but now I know. I do have 2 questions for you though
1) I am an intern with CVS and will be doing an interview sometime in Sept. I am interested in working nights, the district that is my 1st choice has 7 24 hr stores. Is this something that I should bring up in the interview? Im torn because I feel like if I tell them, they might alienate me and if I don't they will not know and end up possibly giving me a day shift

2) How do you structure your schedule with working nights. Do you sleep before work or after work or both? During the week off, will you go back to sleeping at nights? I suppose so and how hard is it to adjust?

Any input will be appreciated

Hey WVU, I was having the same problem as well and I was about to ask but now I know. I do have 2 questions for you though
1) I am an intern with CVS and will be doing an interview sometime in Sept. I am interested in working nights, the district that is my 1st choice has 7 24 hr stores. Is this something that I should bring up in the interview? Im torn because I feel like if I tell them, they might alienate me and if I don't they will not know and end up possibly giving me a day shift

Of course tell them. Unless your sup is a total dick he/she will try to honor your wishes to the best of their ability. A person that is willing to work nights is a commodity.

2) How do you structure your schedule with working nights. Do you sleep before work or after work or both? During the week off, will you go back to sleeping at nights? I suppose so and how hard is it to adjust?

Any input will be appreciated

A) Well, you work 12 hours, so you sleep when you get home, then when you wake up , its time to go in again. Not so sure what you mean to be honest.
b) Depends on what I want to do. I felt like being lazy this week, so I've been sleeping during the day. I just woke up, in fact. If I want to readjust, I just stay up all day Monday, my first day off, and fall asleep at like 9PM.
3)Not very hard for me. For others, apparently its apparently incredibly difficult.

It should be added that when I was an adolescent, they told me I suffered from delayed sleep phase syndrome. Which would appear to make me a physiologically ideal candidate for night shift, I suppose. And its true. If left to a natural sleep pattern, I fall asleep at like 4-6AM and wake up at 2-3PM. I told the current boss this and it seemed to make him want me to be at night shift even more.

Last edited:
A) Well, you work 12 hours, so you sleep when you get home, then when you wake up , its time to go in again. Not so sure what you mean to be honest.
b) Depends on what I want to do. I felt like being lazy this week, so I've been sleeping during the day. I just woke up, in fact. If I want to readjust, I just stay up all day Monday, my first day off, and fall asleep at like 9PM.
3)Not very hard for me. For others, apparently its apparently incredibly difficult.
I was somewhat considering an overnight position, so I'm kind of curious as well.

So what's your shift? 9pm-9am? Do you go to bed right away and sleep like 10-6, or stay up and sleep noon-8? When do you see your wife during the working week?

I can see it being cool to leave work and have stuff open. Sucks getting out at 9pm and having things closing down for the night.

I was somewhat considering an overnight position, so I'm kind of curious as well.

A So what's your shift? 9pm-9am? B Do you go to bed right away and sleep like 10-6, or stay up and sleep noon-8? C When do you see your wife during the working week?

D I can see it being cool to leave work and have stuff open. Sucks getting out at 9pm and having things closing down for the night.

A In my district, its all 9-9. Some do 8-8, some do 8-7 or 9-8 and work 77 hours. Depends on what the super wants. I like my 84 hour paycheck, so no complaints from me.

B I usually fall asleep between 11AM-12AM. Wake up at 8:27 PM, out the door by 8:43AM. I have it timed perfectly. My commute is 90% highway and I arrive every day at about 8:55PM

C She doesn't work on my off week, so we hang out for 7 days in a row all day, all night. She does night float all over the region during my week on, so I usually see her for about an hour if she's working, 3 hours every day if she's not. She gets some decent work, too. Last week she did 72 hours, the week before 77., I think. This week, its only 24 though. She's holding out for a local full time night shift on my week. Then we'll be freakin' loaded.

D Not gonna lie, I don't even know how the security system works. Old Timer showed me once back in 2011. Never had to use it since. I only work nights. I only get asked to work extra night shifts. Only our jack-of-all-trades regional support pharmacist and other night shifters take up extra shifts when they need filled.

I love it, though. It's just way less stressful. Busy work. Ready Fill, returns, outdates, cleaning, rearranging stuff, coming up with ideas on how to make things more efficient...that's what the job is. It's busy until 11:30PM or so...then another rush at midnight for the 12:01'ers...then Readyfills...next thing you know its already 3AM and time for the computers to reboot...you actually take a break and eat lunch (!) at this time because the computers are down and there really is nothing else you can do, then do the rest of the readyfills if you have any left...then do busy work for a few hours (narc inventory, 14 day returns, 7 day first fills, audit scripts, vacuum if you feel like it needs it, cycle counts, maybe look at the QR if you have time)...next thing you know its 7AM, time to open the gates and take care of the morning rush. Then, boom, time to go home. Wash, rinse, repeat 6 more times and its a week off.

Love my job. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

next thing you know its 7AM, time to open the gates and take care of the morning rush..

You don't have the gates open all night while you're working? So customers can pick up prescriptions?

That's pretty cool....my store keeps everything wide open, the overnight guy has to run around like a mad man

That's pretty cool....my store keeps everything wide open, the overnight guy has to run around like a mad man

Thats a bad idea, why would you leave all windows open if you are one person working in the pharmacy? Where I'm from there are no gates, no glass, no nothing all night. Yes, everything is wide open, but if your one person working in the pharmacy there is no reason to have 3 different windows open. I close all the drop offs, I close the consultation, and I make the pick up window the only one window where every one has to go to. We even have 5 registers at pick up, I close down the 4 furthest from me and make the one register where I do everything. There are signs every where that say go to pick up for anything in the pharmacy. Consolidate, son.

This ia actually a good idea to pay and view myhr cvs online. It is worthful and time saving option for more employees and pharmacists.