VMCAS 2016 Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gemgrrrl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll post it on here soon, but the testing period for the VMCAS 2016 application is open.

http://aavmc.org/v16testing.aspx

Not that I would want to fill that monster out again just for the heck of it... but some people might.

Members don't see this ad.

:wow::wow::wow:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not pleased that past application data isn't rolling over.

It does roll over when the application goes live. Just not for the test.
I must have missed that. Though I am curious if the evaluator system is staying; I sent a test evaluation to myself, and it seems like a little too much work for evaluators to have to create an account to fill out an eval for an applicant.

I must have missed that. Though I am curious if the evaluator system is staying; I sent a test evaluation to myself, and it seems like a little too much work for evaluators to have to create an account to fill out an eval for an applicant.

I don't think there's much difference from last years eval system. None of my evaluator complained about it being difficult. I can understand why VMCAS would want to confirm their identity.

arggh... why does spell check say that we're spelling "evaluator" wrong??

I'm sure they need an account to be able to save and come back to work on it later. Otherwise they'd lose all their work.

I don't think there's much difference from last years eval system. None of my evaluator complained about it being difficult. I can understand why VMCAS would want to confirm their identity.

arggh... why does spell check say that we're spelling "evaluator" wrong??
I'm sure they need an account to be able to save and come back to work on it later. Otherwise they'd lose all their work.
Hadn't thought of it that way. Gah, dumb brain.

Me too. In my head it's been Thursday all day.