VMCAS Comes of Age

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VMCAS001

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
FYI - Beginning next year (2011 cycle), you will be able to keep application data from one year to the next. No more entering in ALL THOSE COURSES every time you apply. :) Something to look forward to!

Your VMCAS Staff

Members don't see this ad.

WOW that is awesome! I wish they had that when I did my applications.

Something to look forward to!

Your VMCAS Staff

Except that no one *really* looks forward to having to go through VMCAS (and vet admissions in general) more than once!

The recycling of applicant info will undoubtedly make the whole ordeal a lot less frustrating, though :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm wishin I had it, cuz I'm gonna have to trudge through all that again. I do sincerely hope that I *don't* need the info in 2011, but if I do, I'll be very glad to have it.

Snap. While this is good news, I thought this was already in place. I'm NOT looking forward to putting in all my classes again!

:wow: HOLY COW! That was one of the worst parts- in fact THE biggest reason for my procrastination in starting the cycles all three lovely times I applied! LOL.

Hallelujah! 7 cycles too late for me but hey, definately appreciated. Way to go VMCAS. :thumbup: