Voiding MCAT for practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What makes you think I didn't? Per the second phrase of my post, "I couldn't find more detail anywhere else so I'm asking here."

I will make my question more specific: @gonnif, what else is fundamentally different about the new score report format aside from its now showing all of the test dates that an applicant signed up for? You are welcome to PM me with your answer if you prefer. Thanks!
I believe one other big change is that they stopped putting an asterisk to show "abnormal testing conditions", which used to mark anything from a power outage to an extended length testing time for ADD

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
> The new score report does not show all score reports. Rather it sends a score report for each exam taken.

Interesting, thanks! (And thanks, @efle!)
When you said "whole new reporting system... that does a score breakdown" I envisioned some kind of more detailed breakdown, e.g., how the score reports in the AAMC practice material give sub-sub-scores for Skill 1, Skill 2, etc., or for the Biology questions in the Psych-Soc section. Forgive me - I've been immersed in e-mcat.com all day. :)

If schools want, they can view the reverse monitoring video from the PC that is shot of every student while they are taking the exam.
Ha! Maybe that's how they caught the guy writing answers on the inside of his water bottle label? ;-)