Wait 3-6 weeks for quarter transcript or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandalonius

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with my AMCAS application but I don't know if I want to include this quarter's grades. It will bring up both my science and overall GPA but it takes the school 3-6 weeks after the term has ended to mail it out (it has only been a week so far). Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

mandalonius said:
I'm pretty much done with my AMCAS application but I don't know if I want to include this quarter's grades. It will bring up both my science and overall GPA but it takes the school 3-6 weeks after the term has ended to mail it out (it has only been a week so far). Any advice?

Wondering the same thing here, I'm taking an easy science class right now. Do medical schools see your current grades? Do you have to resubmit your transcript?

well does that time include the time they need to send it and for amcas to process it? it could take longer and push back your app even further. if the difference in gpa is significant then maybe you could wait. why dont you ask your pre-med advisor or email someone?