Waitlist C/O 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's awesome! Are you IS or OOS? Did they not leave a voicemail or anything? I'm on the IS waitlist currently.
I’m OOS. The voicemail just said to call back but idk why else they’d call me lol. Was not even expecting to be able to find out my rank on the waitlist or anything yet though so I’m very surprised to have already gotten a call. Good luck to you as well!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is everyone else loosing their minds right now? Currently #1 on my IS waitlist with 3 spots left and fully ready to ball my eyes out for the second time
Yes omg same boat. Im on an IS and OOS and they didn't give me a number so I don't know whether to get my hopes up or not :/

Does anyone know if it will badly impact you if you receive a phone call and don't answer? I work a job Mon-Fri where I am really not able to answer my phone and it's making me nervous that I will miss a phone call from one of the schools I am waitlisted at and miss my opportunity! I am assuming they would email/leave a voicemail and give me some time to respond? If anyone knows, let me know!! Waitlisted at two schools and didn't get any acceptances so really really hoping for the best

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if it will badly impact you if you receive a phone call and don't answer? I work a job Mon-Fri where I am really not able to answer my phone and it's making me nervous that I will miss a phone call from one of the schools I am waitlisted at and miss my opportunity! I am assuming they would email/leave a voicemail and give me some time to respond? If anyone knows, let me know!! Waitlisted at two schools and didn't get any acceptances so really really hoping for the best
I don't imagine it would be an issue. It may vary by school but they should call, leave a voicemail, and email you with a due time/date to reply.

UPenn just told me that there has been no movement on their out of state waitlist and that they haven’t accepted anyone from the waitlist. I am confused since people on SDN have said they rejected their OOS seat. Not sure what to think going forward. I’m guessing having a mindset that I will not make it off the waitlist is best as to not let myself down emotionally.

UPenn just told me that there has been no movement on their out of state waitlist and that they haven’t accepted anyone from the waitlist. I am confused since people on SDN have said they rejected their OOS seat. Not sure what to think going forward. I’m guessing having a mindset that I will not make it off the waitlist is best as to not let myself down emotionally.
I think a lot of schools send out more acceptances than they have seats because they know some people will decline their offers. That could be part of it. Being waitlisted is so hard :(

Reactions: 2 users
I didn't answer because my phone blocked the unknown number. I saw it was an Athens number and freaked out. He called back a little bit later and I answered

I'm hoping to get off of Michigan States waitlist!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I’m OOS. The voicemail just said to call back but idk why else they’d call me lol. Was not even expecting to be able to find out my rank on the waitlist or anything yet though so I’m very surprised to have already gotten a call. Good luck to you as well!
Finally spoke with them and got my acceptance offer for Illinois! Missed another call this morning because I was asleep lol but 3rd time is the charm I guess haha.

OOS acceptance from Auburn! Just accepted my seat! Am beyond excited!!!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Pulled of IS waitlist at OSU this morning!! So so happy :)

• Love
does everyone know their rank or are they also in the boat where they don't know where they stand?

Does anyone know how much movement typically occurs with Lincoln and Midwestern? I’m waiting to hear back from both…

This is so depressing. Im losing hope that Im going to be stuck rotting in my hometown for another year

• Care
Anybody else oscillating wildly between excitement and sobbing this week while trying to be patient and grateful to at least have a tiny chance of getting pulled off a waitlist? 😑😭

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone heard anything about tennessee’s waitlist?

Anybody else oscillating wildly between excitement and sobbing this week while trying to be patient and grateful to at least have a tiny chance of getting pulled off a waitlist? 😑😭
ME

• Care
Has anyone heard about any movement at A&M? Congratulations to everyone who is getting their acceptances!

EXACTLY!!

• Care
Yup, that about sums it up 🫠🫤. Panicked everytime my phone would vibrate...
i had my phone in my pocket while scrubbed in, and it was ringing. I had the biggest adrenaline rush and I almost passed out.... come to find out it was a solicitor

Anyone else receive a ton of solicitor calls today? My heart dropped each time when u realized that it wasn’t a vet school.

• Care
Congratulations that’s amazing!!! Did they say how many more spots they had in the class at all?
they did not unfortunately :( i know i was #4 on the IS list but that’s as far as i could tell you 😞

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about any movement at A&M? Congratulations to everyone who is getting their acceptances!
I got pulled off the instate Waitlist for VERO on Monday morning. Not sure how much movement there has been on the OOS waitlist.

I keep frantically checking my email hoping to hear something from Mississippi. I’m a wreck

I’m waiting on Mississippi as well. I’ve heard that some people have already been taken off the waitlist. I’m a little further on the list but hoping it moves quickly.

Hi! I’m on the OOS waitlist for Mississippi I’m a little farther down the list (#60). Anyone know if I have a good chance of getting off? I’ve heard some schools move the list fairly quickly.

I’ve got a seat at Ross University but if I get off the waitlist I’m going to Mississippi. Just hoping I can get some encouragement if there’s any hope for me.

my daughter was just pulled from the SC contract waitlist at UGA!!! So excited!!

Does anyone know how much the waitlist moves for Illinois IS? Would it be bad to call and ask about how many IS people get off the waitlist each other?