"Walgreens will stop judging its pharmacy staff by how fast they work."

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Splenda88

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not a pharmacist but I hope this is true. Now let's see if CVS will follow suit.

Members don't see this ad.

It’s convenient that they removed metrics (which nobody used these days anyways), but declined to improve staffing

This won’t change a thing. The customers still want speed and the staff’s performance will be based on how happy/unhappy they make those customers

Reactions: 2 users
Does that mean no more red on the screens? How will they determine bonuses?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does that mean no more red on the screens? How will they determine bonuses?
What bonuses?

To give a real answer, they do bonuses based on performance review, which is done by your immediate supervisor

Reactions: 1 user
I'll wait to see action, not just words. They won't use metrics for your yearly eval but you'll still be a slave to them is what this sounds like.

Reactions: 2 users
What bonuses?

To give a real answer, they do bonuses based on performance review, which is done by your immediate supervisor

Aren't the stores scored against each other too?

Aren't the stores scored against each other too?
If I remember correctly, the store managers’ bonuses are based on sales volume, but I could be wrong
Pretty sure the pharmacy managers’ bonuses were never tied to script volume though

If I remember correctly, they did this same thing in 2006 and reversed course in 2008

In other news, hell will be freezing over.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users