We help me get a med school gf

RandomName11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not in med school. 25 year old professional who lives in Miami.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea why you would seek a medical student for a girlfriend. She would have very little time for you, and in the time spent together, she would likely be stressed and cranky. That won't end when she graduates, either, as there's the fun of residency to contend with afterward. While I'm sure there are some exceptions out there, it seems fairly universal that girls' sex drives go way down in medical school, too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome thread, help me find one as well. I need to start this now, I want to be a stay at home dad.

Maybe you should think of finding someone who is compatible, kind, funny, smart and those other characteristics that make them an ideal companion first. While there are probably females out there who are similarly looking for a doctor to marry, rest assured they do not have the respect of others who find such shallow goals rather finger-down-the-throat vomit inducing. You have no ambition or worthy skills that you need a sugar mama? I'm sure a med school gal will find that very attractive.

sorry double post

Last edited:
Maybe you should think of finding someone who is compatible, kind, funny, smart and those other characteristics that make them an ideal companion first. While there are probably females out there who are similarly looking for a doctor to marry, rest assured they do not have the respect of others who find such shallow goals rather finger-down-the-throat vomit inducing. You have no ambition or worthy skills that you need a sugar mama? I'm sure a med school gal will find that very attractive.

Can someone take a joke or what!

sadly....they probably will....they are loser magnets. I amazed at the class of crap they date.....:oops: