Were your scores on the Pearson Practice Tests similar to your actual scores on the PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmisses

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering for anyone who practiced using the Practice Tests, were your scores similar or better/worse?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m not scoring very good on those practice tests and I’m frustrated since I have my test on Wednesday let’s see. I have been studying by Dr. Collins 2018

I’m not scoring very good on those practice tests and I’m frustrated since I have my test on Wednesday let’s see. I have been studying by Dr. Collins 2018

Short notice now, but the best way I studied was using Kaplan to brush up on the fundamentals, then I used Dr Collins to put my fundamentals to the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
I scored about 70-80 ish on bio and chem sections of pearson's practice tests, but ended up with 96 percentile for both.

I scored about 70-80 ish on bio and chem sections of pearson's practice tests, but ended up with 96 percentile for both.

I had a similar result. A bit worse on the Pearson practices (80-90) and surprisingly better on the PCAT (96, 98). Found the PCAT questions more straight forward than the Pearson practice.

Used Kaplan as a study guide and practiced with the Dr Collins.