Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just called the admissions coordinator they're starting to send out acceptance emails!
Did she say when? like today or this week?

Members don't see this ad.

I just called the admissions coordinator they're starting to send out acceptance emails!
Thank you for calling. I was just thinking of doing that. You are awesome! :cat:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
And nerves are officially settling in. Thank you so much for calling!

Wait, I thought it was just this week in general, not necessarily today?...
We should hear starting today (I'm assuming tomorrow honestly since it's so late) through the next week and a half

And nerves are officially settling in. Thank you so much for calling!
No problem! I figured since all of us were waiting I might as well just call and let everyone know :)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
:)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Will the wait list and denial letters be coming out this week/next week too?

Will the wait list and denial letters be coming out this week/next week too?
That is what she said. I'm assuming they'll send stuff out tomorrow since it's the end of the week.

That is what she said. I'm assuming they'll send stuff out tomorrow since it's the end of the week.
So acceptance letters are only coming out between today and tomorrow then, right?

So acceptance letters are only coming out between today and tomorrow then, right?
Nah acceptance letters will come out in the next week. In two weeks we will know denials/wait lists

Nah acceptance letters will come out in the next week. In two weeks we will know denials/wait lists
Okay, I emailed Mary and she told me "yours will come before the end of next week" so I was trying to figure it out

Okay, I emailed Mary and she told me "yours will come before the end of next week" so I was trying to figure it out
So if we don't get one today we shoukd assume we are waitlisted or denied?

So if we don't get one today we shoukd assume we are waitlisted or denied?
epsoftball9 said that wait list and denials will come in 2 weeks and acceptance letters come next week

Lol sooooo I think she low key told you that you are accepted from what it sounds like

epsoftball9 said that wait list and denials will come in 2 weeks and acceptance letters come next week
Yep we will know either way in the next week or two

Lol sooooo I think she low key told you that you are accepted from what it sounds like
That's what it sounds like but I wouldn't have known what next week meant if it wasn't for you keeping everyone updated! And if it really is true that only acceptance letters are coming out next week. I wouldnt be surprised if they sent out some wait listed letters by the end of the week too.

That's what it sounds like but I wouldn't have known what next week meant if it wasn't for you keeping everyone updated! And if it really is true that only acceptance letters are coming out next week. I wouldnt be surprised if they sent out some wait listed letters by the end of the week too.
Yeah true but still that sounds like really good news girlfriend :)!

Yes, hopefully!! Question, did any of you send a thank you follow up letter post interview? This was my first time applying and it wasn't until recently a friend asked if I sent one out. I feel silly now because I didn't.

Yes, hopefully!! Question, did any of you send a thank you follow up letter post interview? This was my first time applying and it wasn't until recently a friend asked if I sent one out. I feel silly now because I didn't.
Don't feel silly I didn't send a thank you letter either. This is my second year applying and I've never heard of people doing that.

I sent one out but honestly it's not going to change their acceptance or denial of an applicant. Don't worry!

Another girl who applied to West Coast said admissions told her that all letters are coming out this week not just acceptance letters... So idk if admissions is just telling us all different things or what, but I guess we will all know what's up before the end of this week.

Reactions: 3 users
Am I the only one who has developed over sensitiveness to the incoming email alert tone? :confused: Lol. Good luck to ya all!! Just a few more days!!!!! (Although I have been saying that for the past 2 weeks, hahaha). :rofl:

Reactions: 2 users
The wait is finally over- I just received an email about being waitlisted.

Reactions: 1 users
The wait is finally over- I just received an email about being waitlisted.
Me too. Number 9. I'm hopeful that I have a little bit of a chance. And I'm guessing that they already sent out the acceptance letters then too..I don't see why they'd send out wait list letters before the acceptance letters

Last edited:
Ah! You had some amazing stats girl. Hopefully you make it in, so close!!!
Thank you! I hope so too haha. I know a guy at West Coast who was wait listed and got accepted 2 weeks before classes started, he had to move to LA and had no place to live the first 2 months. So I guess it's not over yet! More of the waiting game for me.

Ughhhhh I haven't gotten anything that's such a bad sign :(

Ughhhhh I haven't gotten anything that's such a bad sign :(

To be fair, no one has said that they were accepted. It's possible that they could send out wait list before acceptances.

I'm just trying to retain some optimism, I haven't heard anything yet either.

To be fair, no one has said that they were accepted. It's possible that they could send out wait list before acceptances.

I'm just trying to retain some optimism, I haven't heard anything yet either.
Lol I appreciate your optimistic outlook I drown in an inch of water so I always think the worst....

Has anyone applied to other schools too aside from West Coast?

Has anyone applied to other schools too aside from West Coast?
Yes I have! I applied to Loma Linda, Dominguez Hills, St. Augustine San Marcos, Both Midwesterns, AT Still in Arizona, Sacred Heart, and I'm waiting to apply to USC and Stanbridge.

I'm still waiting too :( and this was the only school I applied to.